Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Notion/Places and forms of power

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Notion/Places and forms of power
Message de bea05 posté le 28-04-2017 à 17:51:55 (S | E | F)
Bonjour
ce serait pour m'aider à corriger mes fautes si possible et me donner votre avis sur ce que j'ai écrit.
Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.

The notion I’m going to present is place and forms of power. A place can be a country or a state, and a power can be The ability or capacity to do something or act in a particular way. As a power, I have chosen to present gun in america. Should there be stricter gun control ? The second amondment accord the right for people to keep and bear arms. Guns is a important part in the culture in US. They are a part of their history, we find them for exemple in westerns which illustrate the conquest of the west. But does it’s a good idea to have arms, when kids are implicate ?
We can see on a picture called "suburbia'' by Bill Owens a little boy, Richie, with a weapon. He look any older than six or seven. Richie’s mother does not object to her son holding a gun, she doesn’t think it’s dangerous. The look on Richie’s face suggest that holding a gun is not something that he finds unusual, or scary. She mentions that she doesn’t think that it will have a negative effect on his personality, and will not turn him into someone who uses guns to do bad things. This may be true but we don't know. may be when he will become an adult he can be a delinquent.
In opposition we have another mother who learned to her son that guns are not toys. When his son was 3, she brought him to the firing range and showed him how to use a gun. then he blew his toy apart and he not being able to put it back together. By showing him the damage that a gun could do, he took also this respect for guns. He understands the damage they can do and the power that they have (they should be treated with respect), but he understands that they're to be used in a righteous way and not in a destructive way. But sometimes it's not enough to show a kids, that guns it’s dangerous. We can see this with the tragedy at columbine high school in littleton colorado, this can be illustrate by the movie elephant. The story is about two friends who are students in a high school. In the extract we've seen the 2 students walk into the building with guns and they kill some of their classmates and teachers. They had planned to kill their peers.
So I think even if parents educate their kids about guns, there can have many accident like columbine high school. For some reason like the pressure of the peers, bullying, or just like this...and we have not his culture so it's I think a bit difficult of judge if guns is good or not. But when children are implicate, I think that have so much negative aspect that positiv in certain cases.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 28-04-2017 22:30

Réponse : Notion/Places and forms of power de laure95, postée le 29-04-2017 à 14:53:28 (S | E)
Bonjour,
- and a (pas de a)power can be
- As a power,
- I have chosen to present gun(s) in america.
- The second amondment (orthographe) accord (faute de conjugaison)the right for people to keep and bear arms.
- Guns is (faute de conjugaison)a (a+ mot commençant par une consonne)important part in the (of pas in the) culture in (article)US.
- exemple: orthographe.
- But does it’s a good idea to have arms, when kids are implicate ?: revoir construction
- He look (faute de conjugaison) any (enlever any) older than six or seven.
- The look on Richie’s face suggest (faute de conjugaison) that
- may be: en une seul mot.
- when he will become an adult he can (could pas can) be a delinquent: when + présent.
- another mother who learned (mettre le verbe enseigner)to her son
- he not being able: mal construit.
- he took also this respect for guns: ?
- they're to be used
- a kids: a + singulier) that guns it’s (enlever is et mettre be au pluriel)dangerous.
- We can see this (that pas this)with the tragedy
- in littleton colorado: majuscules.
- this can be illustrate (participe passé)by the movie elephant.
- there can have (pas le bon verbe) many accident (pluriel) like (préposition)columbine high school.
- For some reason (pluriel)
- .and we have not his culture: ?
- so it's I think a bit difficult of (to pas of) judge if guns is (faute de conjugaison) good or not.
- But when children are implicate, (participe passé) I think that have (singulier)so much (pas le bon mot ici)negative aspect (pluriel) that positiv (orthographe) in certain cases.

Réponse : Notion/Places and forms of power de bea05, postée le 01-05-2017 à 15:14:16 (S | E)
merci beaucoup ^^

The notion i’m going to present is place and forms of power. A place can be country or a state and power can be The ability or capacity to do something or act in a particular way. As power, I have chosen to present guns in america.
Should there be stricter gun control ?

The second amendment accords the right for people to keep and bear arms. Guns are an important part of culture in the US. They are a part of their history, we find them for example in westerns which illustrate the conquest of the west. But when kids are implicate, do it’s a good idea to have arms?

We can see on a picture called "suburbia'' by Bill Owens a little boy, Richie, with a weapon. He looks older than six or seven. Richie’s mother does not object to her son holding a gun, she doesn’t think it’s dangerous. The look on Richie’s face suggests that holding a gun is not something that he finds unusual, or scary. She mentions that she doesn’t think that it will have a negative effect on his personality, and will not turn him into someone who uses guns to do bad things. This maybe true but we don't know, maybe when he will become an adult he could be a delinquent.

In opposition we have another mother who teached to her son that guns are not toys. When his son was 3, she brought him to the firing range and showed him how to use a gun. then he blew his toy apart and he didn’t being able to put it back together. By showing him the damage that a gun could do, he has a lot of respect for weapons in general. He understands the damage they can do and the power that they have (they should be treated with respect), but he understands that they're to be used in a righteous way and not in a destructive way.

But sometimes it's not enough to show kids, that guns are dangerous. We can see that with the tragedy at columbine high school in Littleton Colorado, this can be illustrated by the movie elephant. The story is about two friends who are students in a high school. In the extract we've seen the 2 students walk into the building with guns and they kill some of their classmates and teachers. They had planned to kill their peers.

So I think even if parents educate their kids about guns, there can be many accidents as columbine high school. For some reasons like the pressure of the peers, bullying, or just like this...and we have not this culture so it's I think a bit difficult to judge if guns are good or not. But when children are implicated, I think that has more negative aspects that positive in certain cases.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'espagnol 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. / Partager sur les réseaux