Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de virginia posté le 2004-07-03 11:48:06 (S | E | F | I)
For a few days the period of sales has started in France: The hunting season has begun!
Imagine the whole population transformed into sales hunters! All these people who have waiting during the whole springtime to buy some items: clothes, shoes or... People who have licked the shop windows for so many hours, spotting what they will buy in a month or more?
Imagine all these wallets which have stayed closed... ready to be drawn?
The fight has just started... I can even hear the sound of the notes or of the debit cards in the machines! How many are they today to enter the threshold of a shop?
It's always the same old story, like a ritual, each year at the same period: The department stores, the shops, the boutiques... everyone sell the unsold goods off! And each year it's the same gold rush!
Some people have already hunted their preys, some are ready and waiting for the first opening of some stores at midnight while others have asked weeks ago for their day off!
If you make the big mistake of believing that you're the only one who has the opportunity to go shopping on a Friday afternoon: You're lost!
Except in one case! If you have the chance of entering shops the prices of which are still relatively expensive, you're safe! But if like most people you're trying to find the most attractive prices... You have to summon up your courage and patience!
You have to enter in shops which are so crowded that you might believe they are swarming with bees! Everyone is jostling everyone, people are throwing themselves at clothes or shoes! Some are quarrelling over a dress or a pair of socks! Others are making a rush for the fitting rooms carrying eight or ten hangers.
When you enter the shop you're really wondering what you're doing here! Are people becoming mad? That's maybe why there is almost always a troop of men waiting for their wives on the pavement! They are not so fool!
After you have pushed and shoved for hours and made your way with your bag through the crowd... When you have waited for quarters to try some items and for an eternity to pay a ridiculous little scarf... When you are completely demoralized because there were only very small sizes or very big ones, because there wasn't the good colour or because the item you wanted was defective... and when into the bargain you see the dress you've just bought the week before (Forgetting that it would be the sales period) with a reduction of 40%... You feel really exhausted, and it's with swollen feet and a big headache that you drag yourselves at home repeating in our head: "Never again!"...

... but we've heard that one before! So, see you next year!

Réponse: re de minneapolis_cafe, postée le 2004-07-03 17:44:15 (S | E)
Hello Virginia!
What a long post, to say the least!!!
I'm too lazy to write down something that long!
But, that's very well written.
Yes, the sales are on...
Just bought a pair of Vans yesterday (52€ instead of 65). Do you think that was a good deal?
But the store was really quiet insofar as I arrived at closing time.
And there was still the item I wanted. What a treat!
Take care,
minnea_police cafe

Réponse: re de virginia, postée le 2004-07-03 19:32:37 (S | E)
Three years before I only wore Vans! They were my favourite shoes! Indeed I went to school on my bike! It was like wearing a pair of slippers!
... But then I met my boyfriend who hated all what was cool and pleasant to wear but loved what was more sophisticated... And I started wearing the how painful high-heeled shoes!
Girls, don't do everything you're asked to do! Think of your well-being first!!! ;-)

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux