Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de werriy58 posté le 2004-07-24 12:47:39 (S | E | F | I)
WHY THE CAT AND THE DOG REMAIN ENEMIES, TELL ME.
The cat is a domestic animal like the dog.
They live near man every days.
The cat is fed by the man and the dog too.
But the cat is a resourceful animal. He mouse the mice because he is feline and very clever.
The cat is not dirty, his is very tidy in himself and walk proudly as a King without noise.
In facing of the cat the mouse is terrified and don't move.
Poor mouse. He's the prey of the cat so that hotel keeper buy the cats and put them in the hotels to secure their hotels.
The importance of cat is to secure house against the mice ...
But dog is a domestic animal too like the cat and is not tidy as the cat because man cleans him everyday otherwise he is dirty, man feeds him in entire or else he is hungry.
However, the importance of dog is to guard house against the thieves.
The thieves are afraid of dog to steal something from somebody who has a guard dog at home.
Then the dog secure home.
But where is the problem between the cat and the dog ?
Why the both remain enemies and beat always and dislike to live together ?
The dog hunt for the cat. Luckily cat climb on the tree and the dog stay angrily under tree because he can't climb on the tree, poor dog !!!
Where is their problem ?
I guess because the both alike is a carnivorous and like the meat.
I think also they fighting over the flesh.
Cat wants to be favour on the meat and the dog too wants to be favour on the meat while they live together with the common owner in the house. They remain rivals around the meat sure.
What do you think, tell me.
werriy58.

-------------------
déplacé par mariet --> English only

Réponse: re de damiro, postée le 2004-07-24 13:00:40 (S | E)
The cats are felines and the dogs are Canidae, so, it's because of their instict that they behave like enemies...

But when cats and dogs are both the pets animals of the same family (like at my place), they don't behave like enimies anymore..

Damiro

PS: this subject shoud be moved in the détente part of the forum

Réponse: re de cremaux, postée le 2004-07-27 07:59:43 (S | E)
To tell the truth, the cat has a independence of character .It come around us when it want to have ,food , caress ,or to go out .It's an animal of company , like the dog who him has a different character , it's less independence ,it show to us more affection .But also we can to learn to it different things.The cats like the dogs are the best friend of the man , especially for the children who have need to give their tenderness , and to receive the tenderness of the animal
crem-aux-?

Réponse: re de yannloic, postée le 2004-07-27 09:51:19 (S | E)
That's life! In most cases dogs hate cats and cats hate dogs. My neighbour's dog barks my cats. May be it's because they are free for their moves, and she is over the closure. May be because it's inborn.

Things aren't simple as that. I had a cat and dog once, they had lived together. The old black female cat and the cute little dog. She agreed living with that small coatball when he arrived as a baby. Everything was ok, except that the little dog grow up and he lick her up. She didn't really like that because he was a groeland.

In life, exception exists. That's why life is beautiful.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux