Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de dada posté le 2004-03-26 17:06:23 (S | E | F | I)
hi who isn't tired of studies????

Réponse: Nobody isn't tired to studies de perron1, postée le 2004-03-27 18:42:13 (S | E)
Hi Ithink that nobody isn't tired to studies
because always people is called to learn more and more to give knowlege
to students who don't anderstand and know.
Often someone say (I'm very tired to studies),but he want to learn

Réponse: Not that much de choubidouou, postée le 2004-03-28 19:08:13 (S | E)
Hi, i'm in the university, it's my 2nd year. I often say that i'm tired of studying, but in fact i really like studying. I think that's great and we are pretty lucky to study...
That's true that sometimes i'm fade up of going to the university, working etc... but rapidely i know that i'm wrong.
So, don't stop studying and do it with a big smile, that's easier!!!!

Réponse: Yes!! de whitepaw, postée le 2004-03-28 21:18:20 (S | E)
Yes I'm a little tired of studies but i continue because i know that i need to do studiing because later i want to be a doctor. I'm 12 years old.

Réponse: Studies are good for a short time! de zit, postée le 2004-03-29 12:12:01 (S | E)
Hi, I'm fed up with studies. I would like to work, to have a good job, to earn lots of money. You know six years after the Baccalaureat, it's getting boring. I'm in the last year of an engineering school, and now I'm making a placement in an English society. It's the "real" life, you have to apply your knowledge, and it's better than school. You continue to learn a lot of things, it's great.
So, good luck whitepaw for your X years of studies.

ZiT

Réponse: student de clints, postée le 2004-04-07 05:26:13 (S | E)
to be a students is so wonderfull ! i like studying ,i like reading ,and learnning

Réponse: what are the conditions of suceed? de almachu, postée le 2004-04-20 20:32:55 (S | E)
hi
you know, in france, students are working a lot. For example, I begun school every day at 8.30 and I finish at 17 or 18!!! It is really late and I think we don't have time to have fun with our friends, or to do other activities which are so important like sport, music...But in the other hand school is a good way to learn and to suceed in life with our job. It is necessary that the country has got scientists, businessmen and women....and this people must work !
so our life is work and work, but it makes us happy. But we have to have fun too!

Réponse: who isn't tired of studied? de emillian33, postée le 2004-04-22 14:26:55 (S | E)
i think that study is the best thing in the world, because even finish
to attend school and get a job, you also need to be teaching about
things you really know. Thus they learn from time to time that we
still alive; so to cut a long story short, my grow up by also learning
in hi live.
EMILLIAN.

Réponse: There's no home for that! de chapoteau, postée le 2004-04-22 20:41:10 (S | E)
We're enjoying to learn english!
'cause we love it
No matter if it's hard sometimes
we hope to learn it perfectly!

Réponse: re de chrisg, postée le 2004-04-23 19:44:27 (S | E)
zit,
I must admit I share your point of view ! Few years ago, I thought the same thing during the last year of study ... And by now, it's been something like 6 years I left high school, and ... well... I 've never felt so happy !!!

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux