Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de oceane posté le 2004-03-27 16:16:39 (S | E | F | I)
hi !

it's for all who want to tell us their language-learning trip ! :-)

that would be super !

thanks so much in advance

see you soon !

Réponse: My best memories de choubidouou, postée le 2004-03-28 19:12:11 (S | E)
That kind of trips are my best memories.
I went to England and in Germany, each time i was in a family and that was wonderfull. The family is really curious and wants to know many things about our way of living, they are pretty nice with us and cook us the specialities from the country.
I have only good memories of that trips, but maybe i was really lucky and sometimes, some families are bad, but i never heard stories like that.
so, i would like to tell evrybody that if you can, don't hesitate and go in foreign countries.
Bye bye!!!!

Réponse: thanks de oceane, postée le 2004-03-28 20:01:58 (S | E)
hi !

thanks so much Choubidouou

Réponse: I love England de zit, postée le 2004-03-30 12:12:55 (S | E)
When I was a child, about 14 years, I went to Bath near Bristol in the South East of England. I was in a family, and I haven't got a really good memory about it. I remember that I had bad sandwiches for the lunch time and in the evening I ate at about 17.30, on my own! They didn't talk to me, and I didn't know why. I think they did that for the money, but I'm not sure.
But now, I'm in Ashford (Kent) for 5 months, the people are really really nice. And you know what ? I love England!
The main problems are, they drive on the bad side of the road, and they always eat sandwiches ;-))
I'm very happy to be here, so like choubidouou, don't hesistate. And join us.

Enjoy.

Réponse: Learning-language Trip de rosminet, postée le 2004-04-12 21:47:32 (S | E)
When I was at the College, I went to Wales (Conway).
When I was at the Lycée, I went to Italy (Civitano) and Germany (München), but now I'm not at all able to speak german or italian !!!

Réponse: Ireland forever de eirin, postée le 2004-04-26 22:24:48 (S | E)
well, my best memories in a foreign country are in Ireland.. actually, I've spent 8 months there 4 years ago as a French teacher...it was great !!
the landscapes are great, people are quite nice (well, if you're just there on holidays ! )
I really wish to go back there on holidays but...I need money !!
well, that's it for the moment !

Réponse: re de maryinred, postée le 2004-04-29 03:30:32 (S | E)
Here is a website that my son made about the road trip he took from Connecticut (near New York City) and California with his fiancee, Helene (who is French).

It has little captions in French and English and is fun, lots of pictures of where they went in the US. They made the website while they were on the trip so we could "ride along with them" and see the sites.

They are in an old 1976 camper RV (recreational vehicle) that had several breakdowns on the road....so they enjoyed seeing several garages....but they still had a wonderful time..

ah.....young love.

Here is the web address of their road trip site:

http://www.thesonogroup.com/cali/photos.php

They are engaged to be married this August. We are just waiting for the fiancee VISA to be approved.

Take care.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux