Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de rosminet posté le 2004-04-26 17:56:36 (S | E | F | I)
When I begin to speak Engish, I'm not able to make a correct sentence.
What can I do to progress ?

Thanks

Réponse: re de oceane, postée le 2004-04-26 21:52:21 (S | E)
it's normal ! you will arrive to do correct sentences in time !
meanwhile you have to work and work again and you'll see little by little the progress ! train yourself often to speak in English and with the habit you'll arrive to do sentences naturally without mistakes !
listen movies in English, ask to a English-speaker if you can to correct you etc ...
good luck !

Réponse: re de rosminet, postée le 2004-04-26 23:16:15 (S | E)
Thanks. I will continue !!!

Réponse: re de rosminet, postée le 2004-04-27 18:31:25 (S | E)
I'm happy, today this afternoon I had a quite long phone call (about 20 minutes), and I did less mistakes than .. before. But I must continue working if I want to be very good.

Réponse: re de zit, postée le 2004-04-28 11:03:56 (S | E)
Yesterday, I was surprised to talk with an engineer about birds, the different names of birds in France and in England and all the wildlife. During almost one hour and fourty five minutes!! It was really interesting for him and I.

Réponse: re Problem to speak English de maryinred, postée le 2004-04-29 03:24:17 (S | E)
I like to watch DVDs in English with French subtitles...or in French with English subtitles.

The French subtitles help me to learn how to say typical English sentences in French.

The French audio (with English subtitles) helps me to pick up on the rhythm of the language and I love to actually be able to understand a phrase here and there.

Try watching DVDs (they have special options to change the language audio and the subtitles.)

Here is the US, one can borrow the DVDs for free at the library.

Bonne chance!!

Mary

Réponse: Practice de liz, postée le 2004-05-19 22:24:47 (S | E)
Well, face it, only the ones who have English as their mother tongue will be able to make perfect sentences.. I mean, not that you're not able to do so, it's just that, well..Look at my tiping, English is not my original language, so compare my writing to the writing of a real, native English person.
Good luck, but remember one thing: nothing is impossible, maybe, you'll become even better in grammar than a native speaker... Who knows!! ;)

Bye, Liz

Réponse: re de mariet, postée le 2004-05-19 23:14:16 (S | E)
Maryinred a raison le DVD est un outil épatant et en France aussi on peut en emprunter gratuitement dans les bibliothèques.

Réponse: re de chrisg, postée le 2004-05-20 00:03:56 (S | E)
ENGLISH ONLY mariet ... translate you french in english please !

Réponse: re de rosminet, postée le 2004-05-20 16:42:19 (S | E)
Here I can borrow DVD at the library, but that's not free ! That costs 3£ per DVD.
Now, I rent DVD by Internet.
When I watch DVD, I always put English subtitles (when subtitles are available).

Réponse: re de zit, postée le 2004-05-20 16:51:59 (S | E)
With Blockbuster in England (No publicity, sorry), you can rent 3 DVDs for 5£ and 7 days. I saw this advertisement on the TV.

Réponse: learning english de katel, postée le 2004-05-21 11:04:59 (S | E)
Hi, everybody

I've just read your messages relating to the best way about learning english. I'm very interested since I share this concern. As far as I'm concerned, I try to read english books and to watch DVD in VO in order to improve my level.

But, I think that the best way to learn english in a short time is to go abroad.

I see in rosminet's profil that you 've spent a few months in London. I don't have the opportunity to do the same things, so do you have some experiences or funny stories to share with us.

Réponse: re to chrisg de mariet, postée le 2004-05-21 16:25:46 (S | E)
Sorry, Chris, I must have changed pages too fast, probably thought I was on the general forum. Accept my apologies, will you!
This is what I meant to write :
Maryinred is right DVDs are wonderful tools and you can borrow them from public libraries in France too.

Réponse: re de sirius, postée le 2004-05-23 14:08:58 (S | E)
dvd with english subtitles are great!!

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux