Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Playing with words/39

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Playing with words/39
Message de here4u posté le 10-01-2023 à 21:38:56 (S | E | F)
Hello dear Friends!

Voici votre nouveau challenge ! "Playing and working with words"... La date limite pour cet exercice est fin janvier 2023.

Je vous rappelle que cet exercice a des règles qui doivent être respectées. Lisez-les bien si vous ne les connaissez pas ! Ce travail est loin d'être un jeu ... mais il peut être très ludique ... Il vous laisse également toute liberté de choisir votre thème !

Using THE 8 WORDS given below (the 2 verbs can be put in whatever tenses or forms you fancy but MUST remain verbs!), 2 adjectives or adverbs, 2 nouns and 2 link words, + a given structure and the suitable punctuation, search your minds, think hard and create AN ONLY meaningful SENTENCE. "Easy", isn't it? (In fact, it's more easily said than done! )

- You CANNOT change the nature of the words!
- You CANNOT use two or more compulsory words consecutively!

PLEASE, WHEN YOU WRITE YOUR SENTENCE, PUT CAPITALS TO THE GIVEN WORDS! [and specify the number of words at the end.]

Je vous rappelle qu'« une phrase », une seule, se termine par un point [final, d'exclamation ou d'interrogation], peut avoir de la ponctuation interne ",/; /:/ [...], et qu'elle doit avant tout avoir un sens. (Il ne doit y avoir qu'UN SEUL POINT dans votre phrase - à la fin.) Le but ultime est de faire une seule phrase complexe, mais courte ... Je le répète : elle doit avoir un sens et sa logique interne !
Cet exercice est TRES difficile, c'est pourquoi il demande beaucoup de réflexion et d'attention, de rigueur aussi dans l'application des règles. Vous ne devez le poster QU'UNE FOIS (ne faire qu'un seul exemplaire).
Pour que chacun ait la possibilité de travailler avec nous, cet exercice a des niveaux différents. Vous pouvez choisir celui qui vous convient :

Le niveau fera une seule phrase en moins de 80 mots.
Le niveau une seule phrase et toujours 60 mots, au plus.
Le niveau **, pour les plus habiles, fera une phrase de moins de 40 mots ...
I'm sure you'll have inspiration...

Here are the words:
- To SHAKE– To DESTROY – a DENIAL - an OPPRESSOR – UNCERTAIN – FAMILIAR – WHEREAS – UNLESS + utiliser les structures d'accord et de désaccord.
Lien internet

C'est parti pour une " très jolie phrase correcte et courte ! "
Go for it with THE FORCE!

Réponse : Playing with words/39 de amalia80, postée le 11-01-2023 à 13:16:48 (S | E)
Hello Here4u!
Not easy, but I did my best! Thank you for the correction.

WHEREAS in this SHAKEN country, the OPPRESSOR is trying to DESTROY all that is FAMILIAR to us; some leaders of other nations are making UNCERTAIN speeches,UNLESS it is DENIAL, which IS EVEN WORSE! 34 words

Réponse : Playing with words/39 de maxwell, postée le 11-01-2023 à 17:52:08 (S | E)
Hello Here4U

This was not easy this time! It took me more than one hour! But that was worth it!

SHAKING my head, I felt UNCERTAIN: I AGREED that UNLESS he was lying, his DENIAL sounded inexplicable, WHEREAS the victim DESTROYED his alibi, claiming his OPPRESSOR was FAMILIAR to him. (30W)

Réponse : Playing with words/39 de amalia80, postée le 23-01-2023 à 12:20:34 (S | E)
hello!
Thank you Here4u!

"Il est très maladroit de commencer « un texte » par « whereas » alors que ce « mot de liaison » est, par définition, fait pour relier un élément à un autre ?.J'intervertirais les deux segments de phrase en modifiant légèrement ce qui est nécessaire, bien sûr?"
New suggestion I hope it will be better!

The OPPRESSOR tries to DESTROY all that is FAMILIAR to us in this SHAKEN country; WHEREAS some leaders of other nations
make UNCERTAIN speeches,unless it is DENIAL; which IS EVEN WORSE. 32 words

Réponse : Playing with words/39 de mad14, postée le 25-01-2023 à 18:46:16 (S | E)
Good evening Here4U - Here is my work (47mots).

In this company, Kate met an OPPRESSOR, UNLESS she were (subjonctif*) mistaken, she were* UNCERTAIN about the situation; she started to meet the accusation with a flat DENIAL; little by little the opponent was DESTROYED her FAMILIAR life WHEREAS her husband kept telling her "SHAKE a leg!" "React!". (47mots)

Réponse : Playing with words/39 de icare29, postée le 26-01-2023 à 19:21:10 (S | E)
- Hello dear here4u , here is my sentence.

There is no doubt about it that dictator is an oppresseur , as the end of the war is uncertain and the community is in denial, you should shake the familiar parties into intervening, whereas others are observjng neutrality , unless you let the territory being destroyed ...40 words.

Réponse : Playing with words/39 de here4u, postée le 30-01-2023 à 12:54:04 (S | E)
Hello dear writers... and readers!

Please, readers, don't be shy... Everyone can write and try here!

The draw was quite difficult... but you're so clever! One of you even managed to put a "compulsory word" in an idiom! , which was brilliant!
Je ne me suis souvent que contentée de revoir la ponctuation ...

- The OPPRESSOR tries to DESTROY all that is FAMILIAR to us in this SHAKEN country, WHEREAS some leaders of other nations make UNCERTAIN speeches… unless it is DENIAL, which IS EVEN WORSE. 32 words TTB

- SHAKING my head, I felt UNCERTAIN: I AGREED that UNLESS he was lying, his DENIAL sounded inexplicable, WHEREAS the victim DESTROYED his alibi, claiming his OPPRESSOR was FAMILIAR to him. (30W) TTB

- In this company, Kate met an OPPRESSOR: UNLESS she were mistaken, she was UNCERTAIN about the situation; she started facing the accusation with a flat DENIAL; gradually the opponent DESTROYED her FAMILIAR life WHEREAS her husband kept telling her "SHAKE a leg!" ("React!").42 words TTB

- No doubt about it: that dictator is an OPPRESSOR; as the end of the war is UNCERTAIN and the community in DENIAL, you should SHAKE the FAMILIAR parties into intervening, WHEREAS others are observing neutrality… UNLESS you want the territory DESTROYED ...40 words.TTB

YOU DID GREAT!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'espagnol 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. / Partager sur les réseaux