Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Aide/correction

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Aide/correction
Message de buca17 posté le 22-10-2019 à 00:50:37 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
thanks for helping ;)

I work from Mondays to Fridays every week. I work only in the morning. When I work overtime I work in the evenings and on weekends.
In the afternoons, I'm used to have free time. I usually prepare next classes, I listen to music and i work out.
I try to play guitar and to go to the swimming pool as far as possible.
On weekends, i often see my friends, I do the grocery and I have time (je passe du temps) with my family.

A bientôt !

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 22-10-2019 10:10

Réponse : Aide/correction de gerondif, postée le 22-10-2019 à 00:59:53 (S | E)
Hello
I work from Mondays to Fridays every week. I work only in the morning. When I work overtime(comma) I work in the evenings and on weekends.

In the afternoons, I'm used to have free time. I usually prepare next classes, I listen to music and i work out.
Vous confondez je suis habitué à : I am used to driving this old car et I usually have free time, j'ai habituellement du temps libre.

I try to play the guitar and to go to the swimming pool as far(much) as possible.
I play football, rugby,monopoly mais I play the guitar, the flute.
On weekends, i often see my friends, I do the grocery(ne se dit pas, I buy groceries / I do the shopping) and I have/spend time (je passe du temps) with my family.

Réponse : Aide/correction de buca17, postée le 22-10-2019 à 19:41:16 (S | E)
Merci pour votre aide.

I work from Mondays to Fridays every week. I work only in the morning. When I work overtime, I work in the evenings and on weekends.
In the afternoons, I'm used to having free time. I usually prepare next classes, I listen to music and i work out.
I try to play the guitar and to go to the swimming pool as much as possible.
On weekends, i often see my friends, I buy groceries and I spend time with my family.

Mais alors j'ai une interrogation, dois-je écrire : "in the morning" ou "in the mornings" lorsqu'il s'agit d'une habitude ? Ou est-ce que les deux sont possibles ?
Même question pour afternoon, of course.

Thanks !

Réponse : Aide/correction de sherry48, postée le 23-10-2019 à 00:18:15 (S | E)
Hello.
Since it is habitual, I would say 'in the morning,' singular. For the same reason, where you wrote 'every week' I would use 'Monday to Friday.' You can work Mondays and Fridays, and you can work mornings. I hope this helps. Sherry

Réponse : Aide/correction de buca17, postée le 23-10-2019 à 00:48:49 (S | E)
Hello,
I tried to write about others subjects.
J'ai quelques doutes sur la manière de parler des attributs physiques je peux lire parfois he is dark hair et parfois dark haired... La correction devrait m'aider ;)

I am thirty one years old, I am fair hair, blue eye and i am medium height. I am 1m77 and quite muscular. I have wavy short hair. I have a little beard and an oval face. I never wear jewels. I weigh like 70 kilograms.
I have one sister. She is younger than me. She has black hair and her skin is darker than mine. She is smaller than me.
My mother look likes more me and my father look likes more my sister (bon, là je sais que c'est faux et sûrement horrible aux oreilles des anglophones mais je n'arrivais pas à traduire).
My two grandfathers are black hair and my two grandmothers are brown hair.
My family is quite big. I have many uncles, aunts and a lot of cousins.
I live with my girlfriend, we are a common-law couple. She is just a bit smaller than I. His eyes are brown and his hair is dark and straight.

Merci d'avance !
Bonne nuit !

Réponse : Aide/correction de gerondif, postée le 23-10-2019 à 14:29:31 (S | E)
Bonjour
J'ai quelques doutes sur la manière de parler des attributs physiques je peux lire parfois he is dark hair et parfois dark haired...
On peut adjectiver un nom en adjectif composé et mettre les caractéristiques physiques en épithète: She is a tall dark-haired blue-eyed girl. Ces caractéristiques physiques passent mal en attribut. On dit rarement she is dark-haired,broad-shouldered. Ça passe pour she is left-handed, short-sighted...
Les caractéristiques mentales passent en épithète ou en attribut: she is bad-tempered, slow-witted...

Erreurs en bleu
I am thirty one years old, I am(have got) fair hair, blue eye and i(MAJUSCULE) am medium height. I am 1m77 and quite muscular. I have wavy short hair.(ordre des adjectifs :Lien internet

J'ai quelques doutes sur la manière de parler des attributs physiques je peux lire parfois he is dark hair et parfois dark haired... La correction devrait m'aider ;)
I have a little beard and an oval face. I never wear jewels. I weigh like (about) 70 kilograms.
I have one sister. She is younger than me. She has black hair(ne se dit pas normalement dark hair) and her skin is darker than mine. She is smaller than me.
My mother looks more like me and my father look likes more my sister (bon, là je sais que c'est faux et sûrement horrible aux oreilles des anglophones mais je n'arrivais pas à traduire).
My two grandfathers are black hair and my two grandmothers are brown hair.
I live with my girlfriend, we are a common-law couple (je ne sais pas si ça se dit). She is just a bit smaller than I. His(ah, elle s'est transformée en homme ! Bah, comme à la fin d'un film célèbre, some like it hot, "nobody is perfect" Lien internet
eyes are brown and his hair is dark and straight.

Réponse : Aide/correction de sherry48, postée le 23-10-2019 à 20:36:59 (S | E)
Hello again.
You should not be seeing 'he is dark hair'! The sense there would be that he is entirely dark hair.
When you speak generally about yourself, such as about your height or weight, use be. Also use be when the adjective describes YOU, not just your hair.
Therefore, you are dark-haired. Dark-haired is the adjective used to describe you. You have dark hair. Dark is the adjective used to describe your hair.
However, with bald, use be.
I hope it's clear. Sherry

Réponse : Aide/correction de buca17, postée le 24-10-2019 à 02:55:28 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup !

I am thirty one years old, I have got fair hair, blue eye and I am medium height. I am 1m77 and quite muscular. I have wavy short hair. I have a little beard and an oval face. I never wear jewels. I weigh around 70 kilograms.
I have one sister. She is younger than me. She has dark hair and her skin is darker than mine. She is smaller than me.
My mother looks more like me and my father looks more like more my sister (bon, là je sais que c'est faux et sûrement horrible aux oreilles des anglophones mais je n'arrivais pas à traduire).
My two grandfathers have black hair and my two grandmothers have brown hair.
I live with my girlfriend, we are a common-law couple. She is just a bit smaller than I. Her eyes are brown and her hair is dark and straight.

Réponse : Aide/correction de sherry48, postée le 24-10-2019 à 04:08:45 (S | E)
Hello.
Just a couple small details. I have wavy short hair. You need to consider adjective order. Lien internet

Also, it is a good idea to compare the 'copy' to the original. Does my mother look like me, or do I look like my mother?
Sherry

Réponse : Aide/correction de gerondif, postée le 24-10-2019 à 18:20:25 (S | E)
Bonjour
I am thirty one years old, I have got fair hair, blue eyeS and I am OF medium height. I am 1m77 and quite muscular. I have wavy short hair. I have a little beard and an oval face. I never wear jewels. I weigh around 70 kilograms.
I have one sister. She is younger than me. She has dark hair and her skin is darker than mine. She is smaller than me.
My mother looks more like me and my father looks more like more my sister.
My two grandfathers have black'ne se dit guère, on dit dark hair pour brun) hair and my two grandmothers have brown hair.
I live with my girlfriend, we are a common-law couple. She is just a bit smaller than I am / than me. Her eyes are brown and her hair is dark and straight.

Réponse : Aide/correction de here4u, postée le 24-10-2019 à 18:45:30 (S | E)
Hello!

I don't like:
"My mother looks more like me and my father looks more like more my sister"... It should be he other way round!

Edit: I hadn't read Sherry's remark but couldn't agree more!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'espagnol 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. / Partager sur les réseaux