Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Ecrit /scams-1

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Ecrit /scams-1
Message de kusanagi posté le 20-03-2020 à 15:03:54 (S | E | F)
Bonjour !
J'ai une présentation orale à faire et j'aurais aimé avoir une relecture sur mon texte !
Merci d'avance pour votre aide

there are a lot of internet scams, from the simplest to the most elaborate. Indeed, when it comes to finding a good plan to make money, there is no shortage of Internet scams . Today we are going to discuss 3 of them, each one with a very different way of operating but obviously with the same goal of extorting money from the victim. With the help of my article and my tfe I will try to teach you more about Internet scams. First of all I will give a small definition of what is considered like an internet scam, then I will talk about 3 different internet scams introduced in the article that I will develop a little more with my tfe. Finally, I'll give you some advice on how to defend yourself against some of them.

So my first point, a short definition of why is a internet scam
As said in my article Internet scams continue to evolve, and can vary widely
but the general definition of an internet scam is : a person using internet services for the purpose of taking financial or personal gain from the victims.

so now let's explain three of the worst online scams.
The first one
Romance scam :
While some people find love and companionship through dating sites, apps, Facebook or other social media, others lose a lot. Emotional scams are probably the most immoral and devastating scam for the victims because there is not only economic damage but also emotional damage.
2.2 the process
The method is as follows. First of all, web-based sentiment scammers operate from a distance, so as to avoid location and sanctions. They operate mainly in West Africa and more specifically in Côte d'Ivoire. These scams are nicknamed "Nigerian" because they are located in West Africa, Niger being one of the precursor countries for these illicit activities. To be carried out successfully, this fraud requires a lot of patience and investment on the part of the swindler. Indeed, it must first gain the total confidence of the victim . To do this, the fraudster will first create a profile on a classic dating site, his profile will get as close as possible to the ideal man searching a stable and serious relationship, with passions similar to yours etc.... Then, the free rider will get in touch with his victim, a victim often alone , who needs to make new encounters and who will therefore be difficult to be warned of the scam by a family member or friend. Through discussions and pre-recorded webcams he will gain his confidence and isolate him as much as possible. He will then very quickly declare his love for him throughout the day by webcam message etc...
The free rider can even in some cases ask for naked pictures of his martyr, which he can then use in a blackmail called sextortion.

Finally, the fraudster will move on to the final phase, which consists of asking his victim for financial aid. The pretexts to ask for money are varied, a sick relative, visa fees for a non-existent trip ... This is how the victim gradually finds himself without a penny. The damages linked to this case are on average 60,000 francs or almost 57,000 euros. Once the scam is unmasked, it is often too late, the victim is then emotionally and economically destroyed.

The second one
Unexpected prize or also call lottery scams
You wake up in the morning check you mail and discover you re suddenly a millionaire It may sound too good to be true, and that's just because it is. This is obviously a online scam
This scam is quite simple you will receive an email or a message telling you that your are the lucky winner of a contest or even a lottery and that you have won a great prize such as a laptop smarphone or even money but unfortunately at the time of claiming your property the scammer will ask you to pay a royalty, the reasons for these are varied. insurance costs, government taxes, bank fees. This is where most people understand that they are dealing with a scam and stop talking about it. but unfortunately this is not the case for everyone, for millions of fish there will always be some to take the bait , so the scammer will continuously ask you for more royalties and delay your prize, he will also tell you to answer as soon as possible and not to tell anyone or your winnings will be cancelled. of course the real goal is to make you act without thinking and not to let relatives warn you about the scam.
You may also be asked to provide personal details to prove that you are the correct winner and to give your bank account details so the prize can be sent to you. Of course, once again the scammer will take the opportunity to empty your bank account.

premiere partie 1/2
merci d'avance pour votre aide .

Réponse : Ecrit /scams-1 de here4u, postée le 20-03-2020 à 17:48:54 (S | E)
Hello!

I'll start, but may have to stop before the end of these two parts. Will resume asap.

there are a lot of internet scams, from the simplest to the most elaborate XXX. Indeed, when it comes to finding a good plan to make money, there is no shortage of Internet scams. Today we are going to discuss 3 of them, each one with a very different way of operating but obviously with the same goal of extorting money from the victim. With the help of my article and my tfe (I don't know what this is... but apparently, you do, don't you?)I will try to teach you more about Internet scams. (not sure! ) First of all I will give a small definition of what is considered like an internet scam, then I will talk about 3 different internet scams introduced in the article that I will develop a little more with my tfe . Finally, I'll give you some advice on how to defend yourself against some of them.

So my first point,(A bit clumsy!)(Verb? ) a short definition of why is a internet scam
As said in my article Internet scams continue to evolve, and can vary widely
but the general definition of an internet scam is: a person using internet services for the purpose of taking financial or personal gain from the victims.

so now let's explain three of the worst online scams.
The first one
Romance scam :
While some people find love and companionship through dating sites, apps, Facebook or other social media, others lose a lot. Emotional scams are probably the most immoral and devastating scam(S?) for the victims because there is not only economic damage but also emotional damage.
2.2 the process
The method is as follows. First of all, web-based sentiment scammers operate from a distance, so as to avoid location(being located?) and sanctions. They operate mainly in West Africa and more specifically in Côte d'Ivoire. These scams are nicknamed "Nigerian" because they are located in West Africa, Niger being one of the precursor(precursor is a noun, not an adjective!) countries for these illicit activities. To be carried out successfully, this fraud requires a lot of patience and investment on the part of the swindler. Indeed, it must first gain the total confidence of the victim. To do this, the fraudster will first create a profile on a classic dating site, his profile will get as close as possible to the ideal man? searching a stable and serious relationship, with passions similar to yours etc... Then, the free rider (freeloader?) will get in touch with his victim, a victim often alone, who needs to make new encounters and who will therefore be difficult to be warned of the scam by a family member or friend. Through discussions and pre-recorded webcams XXX?(here, I need a noun) he will gain his confidence and isolate him as much as possible. He will then very quickly declare his love for him throughout the day by webcam message etc...
The free rider can even in some cases ask for naked pictures of his martyr, which he can then use in a blackmail called sextortion.

Finally, the fraudster will move on to the final phase, which consists of asking his victim for financial aid. The pretexts to ask for money are varied, a sick relative, visa fees for a non-existent trip... This is how the victim gradually finds himself without a penny.(if they are gullible!) The damages linked to this case are on average 60,000 francs? or almost 57,000 euros.OK! Once the scam is unmasked, it is often too late, the victim is then emotionally and economically (financially) destroyed.

The second one
Unexpected prize or also call lottery scams
You wake up in the morning check you mail and discover you're suddenly a millionaire. (Don't forget the punctuation - which I've added!) It may sound too good to be true, and that's just because it is. This is obviously a online scam
This scam is quite simple you will receive an email or a message telling you that your are the lucky winner of a contest or even a lottery and that you have won a great prize such as a laptop, smarphone or even money. (but u) Unfortunately at the time of claiming your property the scammer will ask you to pay a royalty, the reasons for these are varied. insurance costs, government taxes, bank fees. ? (this part is not clear at all...)This is where most people understand that they are dealing with a scam and stop talking about it. but unfortunately this is not the case for everyone, for millions of fish there will always be some to take the bait, so the scammer will continuously ask you for more royalties and delay your prize, he will also tell you to answer as soon as possible and not to tell anyone or your winnings will be cancelled. of course the real goal is to make you act without thinking and not to let relatives warn you about the scam.
You may also be asked to provide personal details to prove that you are the correct winner and to give your bank account details so the prize can be sent to you. Of course, once again the scammer will take the opportunity to empty your bank account.

Réponse : Ecrit /scams-1 de kusanagi, postée le 23-03-2020 à 13:19:43 (S | E)
un grand

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'espagnol 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. / Partager sur les réseaux