Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Help/cover letter

Forum > English only || Bottom

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Help/cover letter
Message from studentnrw posted on 30-05-2018 at 19:29:01 (D | E | F)
Hey people! Hello,
Would anyone be kind enough to correct my cover letter please?
Thank you

Dear Sir and Madam,

I became aware of the position for an internship in the "Corporate xxx department" on your website and I therefore would like to submit my application.

I am currently a student of Mechanical Engineering (B.Sc.) in the University of xxx and I am planning to complete my Masters in “Betriebswirtschaftslehre (technical orientation)” and specialize in “Supply Chain Management”.

During my studies so far, I had the opportunity to successfully acquire basic knowledge in “Production Technology (Produktionstechnik)”, “project management (Projektmanagement)” and “business administration (Betriebswirtschaftslehre)” and I have passed the exams with excellent grades. I have also actively worked on to improve my MS-Office skills through online courses. Hence, I would say that I have good skills in MS Office, especially in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. With the skills and knowledge mentioned above I am able to grasp the basic gist of the project at hand and that I will be a great addition to your team.
The area of "Supply Chain Management" in general has lately been one of my core interests. In the wintersemester 17/18, I have attended a masters-lecture called “Supply Chain Management. I have also been teaching myself the basics about Supply Chain Management through many different sources which I could find on the internet. I want to deepen my knowledge of Supply Chain Management in the near future, which I why I am planning to complete my Masters in “Betriebswirtschaftslehre (technical orientation)” and specialize in “Supply Chain Management”, as mentioned above.

I can speak German and English fluently, because I have been communicating in these two languages with my surroundings since my childhood. I also have many German-speaking and English-speaking classmates at the university, with whom I converse in both languages regularly.

The required analytical understanding of complex networks, structures, and processes is another incentive for me to have a career in the area of “Supply Chain Management”. In my studies, I have solved many problems with complex networks, for example in the subject "Fundamental of Electrical Engineering (Elektrotechnik)" and I have ultimately passed this exam with outstanding performance. Through this and many other subjects of my study, I have learned to quickly understand and develop an overview of comprehensive and complicated structures and to work them.

During a technically oriented internship at the xxx group GmbH, I have always tried to fulfill the tasks given to me as independently and thorough as possible and I was aiming to exceed the expectations of my supervisors. Furthermore, I have always offered to help in other projects and have asked for further tasks for the project at hand. My supervisors have always been happy with my work, and with the help of their support I have developed a more efficient and structured way of working. I attached a copy of my internship certificate in the attachment.
Working as an intern in your company would give me the opportunity to deepen my theoretical knowledge through practical work as well as to assist you in your projects with great dedication and commitment.

I would be very happy to have a personal meeting. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 30-05-2018 19:35

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Forum > English only

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'espagnol 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. / Partager sur les réseaux