Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Playing with words! /10

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Playing with words! /10
Message de here4u posté le 13-08-2020 à 18:39:42 (S | E | F)
Hello dear Friends!

Voici le nouveau "Playing with words"...
Je vous rappelle que cet exercice a des règles qui doivent être respectées. Lisez-les bien si vous ne les connaissez pas ! Ce travail est loin d'être un jeu ...

Using THE 8 WORDS given below (the 2 verbs can be put in whatever tenses or forms you fancy but MUST remain verbs!), 2 adjectives or adverbs, 2 nouns and 2 link words, + a given structure and the suitable punctuation, search your minds, think hard and create AN ONLY meaningful SENTENCE.
- You CANNOT change the nature of the words!
- You CANNOT use two or more compulsory words consecutively!
PLEASE, WHEN YOU WRITE YOUR SENTENCE, PUT CAPITALS TO THE GIVEN WORDS!

To DISAPPOINT – to RELIEVE – PUZZLED - WEALTHY - a NEIGHBOUR – a FORTUNE - WITHOUT - WHOSE + un passif prépositionnel ...

Lien internet

Lien internet
(paragraphe 2)

Je vous rappelle qu'« une phrase », une seule, se termine par un point [final, d'exclamation ou d'interrogation], peut avoir de la ponctuation interne ",/; /:/ [...], et qu'elle doit avant tout avoir un sens.
Le but ultime est de faire une seule phrase complexe, mais courte (moins de 60 mots ... ) Je le répète : elle doit avoir un sens et sa logique interne !
Cet exercice est TRES difficile, , c'est pourquoi il demande beaucoup de réflexion et d'attention, de rigueur aussi dans l'application des règles. Vous ne pouvez le poster QU'UNE FOIS (ne faire qu'un seul exemplaire).
La date limite pour cet exercice est fin août 2020 tard. (Ne pas dépasser 60 mots … Merci. ) Voyons qui fera la plus belle phrase courte ... THE FORCE is with you!

Réponse : Playing with words! /10 de here4u, postée le 16-08-2020 à 00:08:33 (S | E)
Hello !
Je souhaite que vos vacances soient bonnes ... mais vous propose aussi de vous "remuer les méninges", gentiment, avant la rentrée ... qui approche à grands pas !
Allez, nous vous attendons !

Réponse : Playing with words! /10 de lucile83, postée le 16-08-2020 à 17:46:57 (S | E)
Hello,
Here is my try
WITHOUT enthusiasm, my NEIGHBOUR,an old WEALTHY man WHOSE son Jim WAS LOOKED ROUND FOR, was PUZZLED but RELIEVED when he came back home and was DISAPPOINTED because Jim had not made A FORTUNE. 34 words

Réponse : Playing with words! /10 de ancolie, postée le 18-08-2020 à 11:51:33 (S | E)
This is my first exercise on the forum, I hope I have understood how to proceed.

My NEIGHBOUR, a WEALTHY man WHOSE son is WITHOUT FORTUNE, remained PERPLEXED but RELIEVED to learn that his son had stopped taking drugs ; He’s finished to DISAPPOINT him.

Réponse : Playing with words! /10 de chocolatcitron, postée le 18-08-2020 à 14:32:51 (S | E)
Playing with words! 10
Hello my dear Here4u, thank you very much!

Using THE 8 WORDS given below (2 verbs, 2 adjectives or adverbs, 2 nouns and 2 link words, + a given structure, create AN ONLY meaningful SENTENCE. Moins de 60 mots.
To DISAPPOINT – to RELIEVE – PUZZLED - WEALTHY - a NEIGHBOUR – a FORTUNE - WITHOUT - WHOSE + un passif prépositionnel ...

Here is my sentence:
My NEIGHBOUR, not WEALTHY, (a FORTUNE hunter), WHOSE behaviour DISAPPOINTS me, talked to me WITHOUT hesitation: I am PUZZLED as to why I WAS OFFERED TO be RELIEVED of a burden! 31 words.

Ma voisine, pas riche, (une croqueuse de diamants), dont le comportement me déçoit, me parla sans hésitation : je suis perplexe quant aux raisons pour lesquelles on m’a proposé d’être soulagé d’un fardeau !

Have a sweet week, take care of Yourselves, each of You!
See you soon.

Réponse : Playing with words! /10 de maxwell, postée le 19-08-2020 à 17:36:40 (S | E)
Hello Here4U and everyone
Thanks a lot for this exercise!
Here's my try:

My NEIGHBOUR was PUZZLED, wondering how his son WHOSE behaviour always DISAPPOINTED him, became WEALTHY, winning a FORTUNE so fast WITHOUT ever being TAKEN ON; knowing the truth RELIEVED him. (30 w)

Réponse : Playing with words! /10 de boubouille, postée le 20-08-2020 à 16:44:53 (S | E)
Hello dear Here4u, Hello everyone

Thanks a lot Here4u for this exercise!

Here is my try:

*To DISAPPOINT – *to RELIEVE – *PUZZLED - *WEALTHY - *a NEIGHBOUR – *a FORTUNE - *WITHOUT - *WHOSE + un passif prépositionnel ...

WITHOUT wanting to DISAPPOINT my WEALTHY NEIGHBOUR, WHOSE the FORTUNE has often been RELIEVED by my good care. I remain PUZZLED, as to its provenance. (25 words)

*Sans vouloir décevoir mon riche voisin, dont la fortune a souvent été soulagée par mes bons soins. Je reste perplexe quant à sa provenance.

Réponse : Playing with words! /10 de joe39, postée le 20-08-2020 à 18:26:24 (S | E)
Hello, dear here4u,
Please find hereunder my try,
Ready to be corrected.
After losing the race with the turtle,the DISAPPOINTED hare wanted TO RELIEVE her PUZZLED spirit, defying his NEIGHBOUR, a WEALTHY deer-hound, on a run WHOSE prizes
were the hare's life or a small FORTUNE that would be paid by the hound, WITHOUT other rules; the hound won and the hare WAS SENT to the cook. 54
I wish you, thanking,a nice evening.
So long.
Joe39

Réponse : Playing with words! /10 de here4u, postée le 31-08-2020 à 23:07:28 (S | E)
Hello, Dear Friends!

Les mots s’y prêtaient-ils ? ou avez-vous été très inspirés ? En tout cas, c’est la série où vos productions sont les plus courtes ! Tous les records sont battus …

A part le passif prépositionnel (oublié par certains et à revoir pour – presque – tous), c’est une réussite brillante ! Bravo.

- WITHOUT enthusiasm, my NEIGHBOUR, an old WEALTHY man WHOSE son Jim WAS LOOKED ROUND FOR, was PUZZLED but RELIEVED when he came back home and was DISAPPOINTED because Jim had not made A FORTUNE. 34 words TB

- My NEIGHBOUR, a WEALTHY man WHOSE son is WITHOUT FORTUNE, remained PERPLEXED but RELIEVED to learn that his son had stopped taking drugs ; He’s finished to DISAPPOINT him. (TB, mais il manque PUZZLED et le passif prépositionnel)

- My NEIGHBOUR, not WEALTHY, (a FORTUNE hunter), WHOSE behaviour DISAPPOINTS me, talked to me WITHOUT hesitation: I am PUZZLED as to why I WAS OFFERED TO be RELIEVED of a burden! 31 words.(TB mais passif pas vraiment prépositionnel…)

- My NEIGHBOUR was PUZZLED, wondering how his son WHOSE behaviour always DISAPPOINTED him, became WEALTHY, winning a FORTUNE so fast WITHOUT ever being TAKEN ON; knowing the truth RELIEVED him. (30 w) Parfait !

- WITHOUT wanting to DISAPPOINT my WEALTHY and kind NEIGHBOUR, WHOSE huge FORTUNE has often been RELIEVED by my good care. I remain PUZZLED, as to its provenance. (25 words)(mots consécutifs « corrigés », mais le passif n’est pas prépositionnel … TB

- After losing the race against the turtle,the DISAPPOINTED hare wanted TO RELIEVE his PUZZLED spirit, defying his NEIGHBOUR, a WEALTHY deer-hound, on a run WHOSE prizes were the hare's life or a small FORTUNE that would be paid for by the hound, WITHOUT other rules; the hound won and the hare WAS SENT to the cook. 54 TB

- My NEIGHBOUR, a WEALTHY man WHOSE son is WITHOUT a FORTUNE, remained PERPLEXED and also PUZZLED but RELIEVED to learn that his son had stopped taking drugs; he's finished DISAPPOINTing him. TB(pas de passif prépositionnel )

à tous et encore

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'espagnol 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. / Partager sur les réseaux