Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Rack your brains and help!/76

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Message de here4u posté le 14-08-2020 à 22:25:44 (S | E | F)
Hello dear persistent workers...

Voici votre nouvel exercice de Rack Your Brains. Pas de plaintes sur la longueur, ni la difficulté, pour le précédent. Je suis donc, pour celui-ci encore, restée fidèle à ma promesse d'allègement !
Un peu technique, de prime abord, il n'est pas très difficile ... J'espère qu'il vous intéressera.

PLEASE, HELP MY STUDENT! Malgré ses efforts, il reste 20 fautes dans son texte [certaines sont répétées...] Merci de l'aider à les corriger EN LETTRES CAPITALES. Merci

Cet exercice est un et sa correction sera in ligne le vendredi 28 août 2020 au soir.

Epigenetics are probably one of the most revolutionary exciting new discoveries in science in the 21st Century. What it really means is that most genes presently have like a little dimmer switch on them. You can turn them up, you can turn them down. Therefore, people are presently much more powerful as they thought they were.
Everybody knows about genetics, that’s your DNA, your genes. And we used to thinking of it almost as being what was your destiny; now we know that that’s not true. Epigenetics is the way in which the genes and the environment talk to one others. The genetic code for DNA is like a script for a play. If anyone has never been in a play and been in rehearsals you know that the copy of the script ends up with lots of posts-it notes where you’re putting in additional informations like ‘Exit stage left’. That’s what is the epigenetic system./// End of Part 1 /// It’s like all those extra notes that tell you how using the script. You have to think about it this way: mind, mouth, and muscle. When you do meditation on a routine base, you decrease the inflammation in your entire body. Inflammation is the base of all diseases. Now, the muscle part: people who had a very big expression of the obesity gene walked approximately an hour a day. By the end of 6 months just that one intervention decreased the expression of that gene of 40 percent. So what do I ask you to do? « Get up and walk! Because more you do that, more you convince your genes to change, to send a new message: instead of saying ‘obesity, obesity’, now they say, ‘reduce body fat’, ‘become more healthy’.» /// End of Part 2 /// Let’s go to mouth: in our experiments, we found that just eating whole, wonderful foods, cooking for yourself and not just throwing some progressed food in the microwave all day long was what you needed. Guess what else is important : ‘human connection’ even if it’s just with strangers, making someone smile, helps you actually influence the inflammatory genes, the ones you want to keep in control. You can’t really separate epigenetics and lifestyle. They work together. There are certain cancers where we know that the epigenetic system has gone wrong. And we can modify the epigenetic system by using specific drugs to do that.
In the future, we’ll start to understand the real links between the epigenetic system and what’s happening in our brains, particularly our mental and emotional health. I think of Epigenetics and I think of empowerment: the power to choose how living long and living well./// End of Text ///

I hope you have a great month of August and are enjoying your holiday, or a little rest.
THE FORCE will be with You...

Réponse : Rack your brains and help!/76 de here4u, postée le 20-08-2020 à 21:28:56 (S | E)
Hum hum...

Que se passe-t-il ? Ce " beau sujet " - un peu technique, d'accord, mais c'est l'avenir ... n'intéresse personne ?
J'espère que vous allez bien ...

Réponse : Rack your brains and help!/76 de exoddus, postée le 21-08-2020 à 00:23:53 (S | E)
Therefore, people are presently much more powerful THAN they thought they were.
..and the environment talk to ONE ANOTHER..
If anyone has EVER been in a play..
where you’re putting in additional INFORMATION..
Because THE more you do that, THE more you convince your genes to change..
..wonderful FOOD..
..throwing some PROCESSED food..
the power to choose how TO LIVE LONG AND WELL..
..and not just throwing some processed food in the microwave all day long IS WHAT YOU NEED.
..we HAVE found that just eating whole..
..the ones you want to keep UNDER control.

Réponse : Rack your brains and help!/76 de maxwell, postée le 22-08-2020 à 12:01:11 (S | E)
READY TO BE CORRECTED

Hello HEre4U and everyone!
I did what I could but I couldn't find all the mistakes... unless I couldn't count correctly... Thanks again!!

Epigenetics IS probably one of the most revolutionary exciting new discoveries in science in the 21st [c]entury. What it really means is that most genes presently have like a little dimmer switch on them. You can turn them up, you can turn them down. Therefore, people are presently much more powerful THAN they thought they were.
Everybody knows about genetics, that’s your DNA, your genes. And we used to THINK of it almost as being what your destiny WAS; now we know [] that’s not true. Epigenetics is the way in which the genes and the environment talk to one ANOTHER. The genetic code for DNA is like a script for a play. If anyone has EVER been in a play and been in rehearsals THEY know that the copy of the script ends up with lots of POST-it notes where you’re putting in additional INFORMATION like ‘Exit stage left’. That’s what the epigenetic system IS./// End of Part 1 ///

It’s like all those extra notes that tell you how TO USE the script. You have to think about it this way: mind, mouth, and muscle. When you do meditation on a routine BASIS, you decrease the inflammation in your entire body. Inflammation is the base of all diseases. Now, the muscle part: people who had a very big expression of the obesity gene walked approximately an hour a day. By the end of 6 months just that one intervention decreased the expression of that gene BY 40 percent. So what do I ask you to do? « Get up and walk! Because THE more you do that, THE more you convince your genes to change, to send a new message: instead of saying ‘obesity, obesity’, now they say, ‘reduce body fat’, ‘become more healthy’.» /// End of Part 2 ///

Let’s go to THE mouth: in our experiments, we found OUT that just eating whole, wonderful foods, cooking for yourself and not just throwing some PROCESSED food in the microwave all day long was what you needed. Guess what else is important : ‘human connection’ even if it’s just with strangers, making someone smile, helps you actually influence the inflammatory genes, the ones you want to keep in control. You can’t really separate epigenetics and lifestyle. They work together. There are certain cancers where we know that the epigenetic system has gone wrong. And we can modify the epigenetic system by using specific drugs to do that.
In the future, we’ll start to understand the real links between the epigenetic system and what’s happening in our brains, particularly our mental and emotional health. I'M THINKING ABOUT Epigenetics and ABOUT empowerment: the power to choose how TO LIVE long and TO LIVE well./// End of Text ///

Réponse : Rack your brains and help!/76 de alpiem, postée le 25-08-2020 à 21:44:02 (S | E)
RYB 76 thanks a lot HERE4U FOR ALWAYS BEING IN THE FOREFRONT OF PROGRESS.

"READY FOR CORRECTION NOW.

Epygenetics are probably one of the most revolutionary exciting new discoveries in science
in the 21st Century.
What it really means is that most genes presently have like a little dimmer switch on them.
You can turn them up, you can turn them down.
Therefore, people are APPARENTLY much more powerful as they thought they were.
Everybody knows about genetics, that's your DNA, your genes. And we used to THINK of it almost
as being what was your destiny; now we know that that's not true.
Epigenetics is the way in which the genes and environment talk to ONE-ANOTHERS.
The genetics code for DNA is like a script for a play.If anyone has EVER been in a play
and been in rehearsals you know that the copy of the script ends up with lots of
POST-IT notes where you're putting in additional informations like 'Exit stage left'.That's
what the epigenic system IS.///End of Part 1///

It's like all those extra notes that tell you how TO USE THE script.
You have to think about it this way: mind,mouth and muscle.
When you do meditation on a routine BASIS, you decrease the inflammation in your entire body.
Inflammation is the BASIS of all diseases.
Now the muscle part: people who had a very big expression of the obesity gene walked
approximately an hour a day. By the end of six months, just that one intervention decrea-
-sed the expression of that gene BY 40%.
So,what do I ask you to do? "Get up and walk! Because THE MORE you do that, the more you con-
vice your genes to change,SENDING a new message:instead of saying 'obesity,obesity, now they
say, 'reduce body fat', 'become more healthy".///End of Part 2///

Let's go to the mouth: in our experiment, we found that just eating whole eating,wonderful
foods,cooking for yourself and not just throwing some PROCESSED food in the microwave all
day long was what you needed.
Guess what else is important : "human connection" even if it's just with strangers,making
someone smile, helps you actually influence the inflammatory genes, the ones you want to
keep in control. You can't really separate epigenetics and lifestyle. They work together.
There are certain cancers that we know that the epigenetic system has gone wrong.
And we can modify the epigenetic system by using specific drugs to do that.
In the future, we'll start to understand the real links between the epigenic system and what's happening in our brains, particularly our mental and emotional health.
I think of Epigenetics and I think of empowerment:the power to choose how TO LIVE LONG AND TO LIVE WELL///End of Text///

Réponse : Rack your brains and help!/76 de joe39, postée le 26-08-2020 à 17:51:13 (S | E)
Hello dear here4u,
Please find hereunder my work,
Evidencing the supposed mistakes I have found,
Ready to be examined

Epigenetics IS – 1 probably one of the most revolutionary exciting new discoveries in science in the 21st Century. What it really means is that most genes presently have like a little dimmer switch on them. You can turn them up, you can turn them down. Therefore, people are presently much more powerful as they thought they were.
Everybody knows about genetics, that’s your DNA, your genes. And we WERE- 2 used to thinking of it almost as being what was your destiny; now we know that that’s not true. Epigenetics is the way in which the genes and the environment talk to one ANOTHER - 3. The genetic code for DNA is like a script for a play. If anyone has EVER – 4 been in a play and HAS - 5 been in rehearsals HE KNOWS - 6 that the copy of the script ends up with lots of posts-it notes where HE IS -7 putting in additional INFORMATION - 8 like ‘Exit stage left’. That’s what is the epigenetic system./// End of Part 1

/// It’s like all those extra notes that tell you how TO USE 9 the script. You have to think about it this way: mind, mouth, and muscle. When you do meditation on a routine base, you decrease the inflammation in your entire body. Inflammation is the base of all diseases. Now, the muscle part: people who had a very big expression of the obesity gene walked approximately an hour a day. By the end of 6 months just that one intervention decreased the expression of that gene of 40 percent. So what do I ask you to do? « Get up and walk! Because THE - 10 more you do that, THE more you convince your genes to change, AND -11 send a new message: instead of saying ‘obesity, obesity’, now they say, ‘reduce body fat’, ‘become more healthy’.» /// End of Part 2 ///

Let’s go to THE - 12 mouth: in our experiments, we HAVE -13 found that just eating whole, wonderful foods, cooking for yourself and not just throwing some PROCESSED – 14food in the microwave all day long was what you needed. Guess what else is important : ‘human connection’ even if it’s just with strangers, making someone smile, helps you actually influence the inflammatory genes, the ones you want to keep UNDER -15 control. You can’t really separate epigenetics and lifestyle. They work together. There are certain cancers where we know that the epigenetic system has gone wrong. And we can modify the epigenetic system by using specific drugs to do that.
In the future, we’ll start to understand the real links between the epigenetic system and what’s happening in our brains, particularly our mental and emotional health. I think ABOUT – 16 Epigenetics and I think ABOUT empowerment: the power to choose how TO LIVE LONG - 17 and TO LIVE WELL - 18./// End of Text ///

I thank you for the nice exercise and I hope you have a pleasant evening.
So long
Joe39

Réponse : Rack your brains and help!/76 de chocolatcitron, postée le 27-08-2020 à 17:21:53 (S | E)
Message de here4u posté le 14-08-2020 à 22:25:44 (S | E | F) vendredi 28 août
Hello my dear Here4u, thanks for this great hopeful topic!
Hi Everybody!

FINISHED! Pour ton "follow up work", je prends la première partie !

Il reste 20 fautes dans son texte.

Here is my work:

Epigenetics 1-IS probably one of the most 2-EXCITING REVOLUTIONARY NEW DISCOVERIES 3-OF science in the 21st 4-CENTURY. What it really means is that most genes presently have like a 5-SMALL dimmer switch on them. You can turn them up, you can turn them down. Therefore, people are presently much more powerful 6-THAN they thought they were.
Everybody knows about genetics, that’s your DNA, your genes. And we used to 7-THINK of it almost as being what 8-YOUR DESTINY WAS; now we know that that’s not true. Epigenetics is the way in which the genes and the environment talk to one 9-ANOTHER. The genetic code for DNA is like a script for a play. If anyone has 10-EVER been in a play and been in rehearsals you know that the copy of the script ends up with lots of 11-POST-IT notes where you’re putting in additional 12-INFORMATION like ‘Exit stage left’. That’s what 13-THE EPIGENETIC SYSTEM IS. /// End of Part 1 ///

It’s like all those extra notes that tell you how 14-to use the script. You have to think about it this way: mind, mouth, and muscle. When you do meditation on a routine base, you decrease the inflammation in your entire body. Inflammation is the base of all diseases. Now, the muscle part: people who had a very big expression of the obesity gene walked approximately an hour a day.
By the end of 6 months just that one intervention decreased the expression of that gene 15-BY 40 percent.16-SO, what do I ask you to do? « Get up and walk! Because 17-THE more you do that, 17 bis-THE more you convince your genes to change, to send a new message: instead of saying ‘obesity, obesity’, now they say, ‘reduce body fat’, ‘become more healthy’.» /// End of Part 2 ///.

Let’s go to 18-THE mouth: in our experiments, we found that just eating whole, wonderful 19-FOOD, cooking for yourself and not just throwing some 20-PROCESSED food in the microwave all day long was what you needed. Guess what else is important: ‘human connection’ even if it’s just with strangers, making someone smile, helps you actually influence the inflammatory genes, the ones you want to 21 keep UNDER control. You can’t really separate epigenetics and lifestyle. They work together. There are certain cancers where we know that the epigenetic system has gone wrong. And we can modify the epigenetic system by using specific drugs to do that.
In the future, we’ll start to understand the real links between the epigenetic system and what’s happening in our brains, particularly our mental and emotional health. I think of Epigenetics and I think of empowerment: the power to choose how 22-TO LIVE long and 22 bis-TO LIVE well. /// End of Text ///

Quel fabuleux espoir, un grand merci à toi Here4u pour nous présenter des textes dignes d’être travaillés et toujours très instructifs ! J’adore !!!❤️

Have a very sweet week, but take care of yourselves, each of You!
See you soon.

Réponse : Rack your brains and help!/76 de here4u, postée le 28-08-2020 à 22:57:49 (S | E)
Hello, Dearest Friends!

Here's your correction! Most of you told me how interested they were in this topic and that it was both a real surprise and a great hope...
As usual, I'll need THREE VOLUNTEERS for the Follow Up Work. I know I have some already, but do not hesitate to try your talent. I'll correct all that you'll give me!

Epigenetics is (1) probably one of the most revolutionarily(2) exciting new discoveries in science in the 21st century. What it really means is that most genes actually(3) have like a little dimmer switch on them. You can turn them up, you can turn them down. Therefore, people are actually much more powerful than (4) they thought they were.
Everybody knows about genetics, that’s your DNA, your genes. And we used to think (5) of it almost as being what your destiny was; now we know that that’s not true. Epigenetics is the way in which the genes and the environment talk to each other/ one another(6). The genetic code for DNA is like a script for a play. If anyone has ever been(7)in a play and been in rehearsals, they(8)know that the copy of the script ends up with lots of post-it notes (9) where you’re putting in additional information(10) like ‘Exit stage left’. That’s what the epigenetic system is(11)./// END of Part One /// It’s like all those extra notes that tell you how to use(10) the script. You have to think about it this way: mind, mouth, and muscle. When you do meditation on a routine basis(12), you decrease the inflammation in your entire body. Inflammation is the basis(12) of all diseases. Now, the muscle part: people who had a very big expression of the obesity gene walked approximately an hour a day. By the end of 6 months just that one intervention decreased the expression of that gene by (13) 40 percent. So what do I ask you to do? « Get up and walk! Because the more you do that, the more (14) you convince your genes to change, to send a new message: instead of saying ‘obesity, obesity’, now they say, ‘reduce body fat’, ‘become healthier’(15)» /// END of Part Two /// Let’s go to mouth : in our experiments, we found that just eating whole, wonderful foods, cooking for yourself and not just throwing some processed food (16) in the microwave all day long was what you needed. Guess what else is important : ‘human connection’ even if it’s just with strangers, making someone smile, helps you actually influence the inflammatory genes, the ones you want to keep under control(17).You can’t really separate epigenetics and lifestyle. They work together. There are certain cancers where we know that the epigenetic system has gone wrong. And we can modify the epigenetic system by using specific drugs to do that.
In the future, we’ll start to understand the real links between the epigenetic system and what’s happening in our brains, particularly our mental and emotional health. I think of Epigenetics and I think of empowerment: the power to choose how to live long and live well.(18)///END of the Text ///

(1)Mathematics is, as Jim Reynolds said, "singular despite being plural in form". There are various other words like it, including many other words ending in -ics such as physics, dynamics, ethics, linguistics, metaphysics, optics, economics...
Lien internet

Lien internet

(2) « the most (revolutionary exciting new discoveries » ; la juxtaposition des deux adjectifs (qui auraient eu besoin d’une virgule pour être indépendants,) montre qu’il fallait un adverbe => the most revolutionarily exciting new discoveries
(3) most genes presently have like a little dimmer switch= would mean « now/ at the moment : at present/ », ce qui ne convenait pas au sens de la phrase… most genes actually have. ("actually" does NOT express an idea of time.)
(4)… much more powerful (as they thought they were : much more powerful than they thought they were. = more THAN comparatif de supériorité.
(5) we used to (thinking : « used to » est ici une « set expression » exprimant l’idée qu’une chose existait dans le passé, mais n’existe plus maintenant. C’est une rupture avec le passé.
(6) talk (to one others=> genes and the environment talk to each other (si l’on considère « genes » comme un ensemble au « singulier », représentant « le système des gènes » et non pas les gènes individuellement. Au contraire, si l’on considère chaque gène, il serait plus correct d’écrire « ONE ANOTHER », qui s’applique à plus de deux ensembles.)
(7) « If anyone has never been in a play » => If anyone has ever been in a play. Ici, never n’a pas le sens négatif de « jamais » mais celui, positif de « already ».
(8) If anyone has ever been in a play and been in rehearsals, they know that the copy : anyone a le sens de « quiconque » mais est repris par un pronom pluriel => « they »…
(9) lots of (posts-it notes : « post-it » doit rester invariable => with lots of post-it notes
(10) additional information: « information » est indénombrable singulier.
(11) That’s what (is the epigenetic system. Cette affirmation, introduite par « that’s » ne PEUT PAS être une interrogative directe. Il s’agit d’une interrogative indirecte qui exige le schéma : sujet + verb : That’s what the epigenetic system is.
(12) Bien retenir : a basis=> 2 bases; The difference between Base and Basis. When used as nouns, base means a supporting, lower or bottom component of a structure or object, whereas basis means a physical base or foundation. Base is also verb with the meaning: to give as its foundation or starting point.
(13) to decrease BY 40%
(14) XXX more you do that, XXX more you convince your genes=> the more… the more… Lien internet

(15) comparatif de l’adjectif « healthy »=> healthier.
(16) some progressed food n’existe pas => processed food. Lien internet

(17) to keep (in control= to keep under control
(18) choisir comment vivre lontemps et vivre bien = how to live long and (to live) well…
- Food : foods :: Lien internet

Voilà ! Pas d'urgence pour le Follow up Work ! Je compte sur vous. Encore et aux courageux travailleurs !

Réponse : Rack your brains and help!/76 de chocolatcitron, postée le 29-08-2020 à 00:54:53 (S | E)
Hello my dear Here4u!

FINISHED !

Merci pour ta correction, , Here4u, j'ai enfin compris quand tu me parlais de "virgules"...
Je pensais ne faire que la première partie, comme déjà annoncée, mais comme j'ai fait des erreurs partout, alors je retravaille avec beaucoup de plaisir et d'enthousiasme l'ensemble du texte ! Que cela n'empêche pas à au moins un d'entre vous de proposer sa version. Il n'y a que le premier pas qui compte, lancez-vous...

Hi Each of You!

Here is my translation:

Epigenetics is (1) probably one of the most revolutionarily(2) exciting new discoveries in science in the 21st century. What it really means is that most genes actually(3) have like a little dimmer switch on them. You can turn them up, you can turn them down. Therefore, people are actually much more powerful than (4) they thought they were.
Everybody knows about genetics, that’s your DNA, your genes. And we used to think (5) of it almost as being what your destiny was; now we know that that’s not true. Epigenetics is the way in which the genes and the environment talk to each other/ one another(6). The genetic code for DNA is like a script for a play. If anyone has ever been(7)in a play and been in rehearsals, they(8)know that the copy of the script ends up with lots of post-it notes (9) where you’re putting in additional information(10) like ‘Exit stage left’. That’s what the epigenetic system is(11)./// END of Part One ///

L’épigénétique est (1) probablement l’une des découvertes les plus révolutionnairement(2) passionnantes de la science au 21ème siècle. Ce que cela signifie vraiment, c’est que la plupart des gènes ont en fait(3) comme un petit variateur de lumière focalisée sur eux. Vous pouvez les activer/renforcer, vous pouvez les désactiver/affaiblir. Par conséquent, les gens sont en fait beaucoup plus puissants qu'(4) ils pensaient qu’ils étaient.
Tout le monde connaît la génétique, c’est votre ADN, vos gènes. Et nous pensions (5) à elle (la génétique) presque comme si elle se confondait à notre destinée ; maintenant nous savons que cela n’est pas vrai. L’épigénétique est la façon dont les gènes et l’environnement communiquent(6). Le code génétique de l’ADN est comme un script pour une pièce de théâtre. Si l’un de vous est déjà allé(7) au théâtre et aux répétitions, vous (8) savez que la copie du script se termine avec beaucoup notes (9) où vous indiquez des informations supplémentaires(10) comme « sortie/scène/à gauche ». C’est ce qu’est le système épigénétique(11)./// FIN de la première partie ///

It’s like all those extra notes that tell you how to use(10) the script. You have to think about it this way: mind, mouth, and muscle. When you do meditation on a routine basis(12), you decrease the inflammation in your entire body. Inflammation is the basis(12) of all diseases. Now, the muscle part: people who had a very big expression of the obesity gene walked approximately an hour a day. By the end of 6 months just that one intervention decreased the expression of that gene by (13) 40 percent. So what do I ask you to do? « Get up and walk! Because the more you do that, the more (14) you convince your genes to change, to send a new message: instead of saying ‘obesity, obesity’, now they say, ‘reduce body fat’, ‘become healthier’(15)» /// END of Part Two ///

Comme toutes ces notes supplémentaires, elles vous disent comment utiliser(10) le script. Vous devez y penser de cette façon: l’esprit, la bouche et les muscles. Lorsque vous méditez de manière routinière(12), vous diminuez l’inflammation dans tout votre corps. L’inflammation est la base(12) de toutes les maladies. Maintenant, la partie musculaire : les gens dotés d’une très grande expression du gène de l’obésité marchaient environ une heure par jour. Après six mois seulement, cette seule habitude/intervention a diminué l’expression de ce gène de (13) 40 pour cent. Qu’est-ce que je vous demande de faire ? « Levez-vous et marchez ! Parce que plus vous faites cela, plus vous convaincrez vos gènes de changer, d’envoyer un nouveau message : au lieu de dire « obésité, obésité », maintenant ils disent , « réduire la graisse corporelle », « devenir plus sains » /// END de la deuxième partie ///

Let’s go to mouth : in our experiments, we found that just eating whole, wonderful foods, cooking for yourself and not just throwing some processed food (16) in the microwave all day long was what you needed. Guess what else is important : ‘human connection’ even if it’s just with strangers, making someone smile, helps you actually influence the inflammatory genes, the ones you want to keep under control(17).You can’t really separate epigenetics and lifestyle. They work together. There are certain cancers where we know that the epigenetic system has gone wrong. And we can modify the epigenetic system by using specific drugs to do that.
In the future, we’ll start to understand the real links between the epigenetic system and what’s happening in our brains, particularly our mental and emotional health. I think of Epigenetics and I think of empowerment: the power to choose how to live long and live well.(18)///END of the Text ///

Voyons la bouche : dans nos expériences, nous avons constaté que juste manger des aliments entiers, merveilleux, cuisiner pour vous-même et pas seulement jeter un peu de nourriture industrielle dans le micro-ondes toute la journée était ce dont vous aviez besoin. Devinez ce qui est important : la « sociabilité/communiquer avec autrui » même si c'est juste avec des étrangers, faire sourire quelqu'un, vous aide réellement à influencer les gènes inflammatoires, ceux dont vous voulez garder le contrôle. Vous ne pouvez pas vraiment séparer l'épigénétique et le mode de vie. Ils vont de pair. Il y a certains cancers où nous savons que le système épigénétique a mal tourné. Et nous pouvons modifier le système épigénétique en utilisant des médicaments spécifiques pour le faire.
À l'avenir, nous commencerons à comprendre les liens réels entre le système épigénétique et ce qui se passe dans notre cerveau, en particulier notre santé mentale et émotionnelle. Je considère l'épigénétique et je trouve la responsabilisation : le pouvoir de choisir comment vivre longtemps et bien vivre./// Fin du texte ///

Merci Here4u pour ce texte plein d'espoir. Je savais déjà que le cerveau avait des pouvoirs insoupçonnés pour agir sur nous-mêmes, j'en ai expérimenté certains, mais aussi que nous ne l'utilisions jamais à 100% de ses capacités : quel organe fabuleux ❤️ !!!
Voici la force pour me/nous corriger : 💪💪.

Have a very sweet week, but take care of yourselves !
See you soon.

Réponse : Rack your brains and help!/76 de maxwell, postée le 29-08-2020 à 08:38:05 (S | E)
FINISHED
Hello!
Follow-up work:
Part I : Epigenetics is probably one of the most revolutionarily exciting new discoveries in science in the 21st century. What it really means is that most genes actually have like a little dimmer switch on them. You can turn them up, you can turn them down. Therefore, people are actually much more powerful than they thought they were.
Everybody knows about genetics, that’s your DNA, your genes. And we used to think of it almost as being what your destiny was; now we know that that’s not true. Epigenetics is the way in which the genes and the environment talk to one another. The genetic code for DNA is like a script for a play. If anyone has ever been in a play and been in rehearsals, they know that the copy of the script ends up with lots of post-it notes where you’re putting in additional information like ‘Exit stage left’. That’s what the epigenetic system is.

L'épigénétique est probablement l'une des nouvelles découvertes les plus palpitantes et révolutionnaires en matière de science du XXIe siècle. Ce que cela signifie réellement, c'est que la plupart des gènes ont en fait comme un petit variateur de lumière en eux. Vous pouvez l'amplifier, vous pouvez l'atténuer. Par conséquent, les gens sont nettement plus puissants qu'ils ne le pensaient.
Tout le monde connaît la génétique : c'est votre ADN, vos gènes. Et on avait l'habitude de l'imaginer presque comme étant notre destinée ; maintenant, nous savons que cela n'est pas vrai. L'épigénétique est la façon dont les gènes et l'environnement communiquent. Le code génétique de l'ADN est comme le scénario d'une pièce de théâtre. Quiconque a déjà joué dans une pièce ou participé à des répétitions sait que la copie du script finit par être surchargée d'un tas de post-it où on ajoute des précisions comme "sortie, côté cour". C'est ça, le système épigénétique.

Part II: It’s like all those extra notes that tell you how to use the script. You have to think about it this way: mind, mouth, and muscle. When you do meditation on a routine basis, you decrease the inflammation in your entire body. Inflammation is the basis of all diseases. Now, the muscle part: people who had a very big expression of the obesity gene walked approximately an hour a day. By the end of 6 months just that one intervention decreased the expression of that gene by 40 percent. So what do I ask you to do? « Get up and walk! Because the more you do that, the more you convince your genes to change, to send a new message: instead of saying ‘obesity, obesity’, now they say, ‘reduce body fat’, ‘become healthier’(15)»

C'est comme toutes ces notes supplémentaires qui vous indiquent comment utiliser le script. Il faut y penser de cette façon : esprit, bouche, muscle. Quand vous faites de la méditation de manière routinière, vous diminuez l'inflammation dans tout votre corps. L'inflammation est à la base de toutes les maladies. Maintenant, en ce qui concerne le muscle : les gens qui ont eu une très forte expression du gène de l'obésité ont marché environ une heure par jour. Au bout de 6 mois, cette seule intervention a diminué l'expression du gène de 40 pourcent. Alors qu'est-ce que je vous demande de faire ? Levez-vous et marchez ! Parce que plus vous faites ça, plus vous persuadez vos gènes de changer, d'envoyer un nouveau message : au lieu de dire "Obésité, obésité", maintenant, ils disent "diminuez la graisse corporelle", "soyez en meilleure santé"

Part III : Let’s go to mouth : in our experiments, we found that just eating whole, wonderful foods, cooking for yourself and not just throwing some processed food in the microwave all day long was what you needed. Guess what else is important : ‘human connection’ even if it’s just with strangers, making someone smile, helps you actually influence the inflammatory genes, the ones you want to keep under control. You can’t really separate epigenetics and lifestyle. They work together. There are certain cancers where we know that the epigenetic system has gone wrong. And we can modify the epigenetic system by using specific drugs to do that.
In the future, we’ll start to understand the real links between the epigenetic system and what’s happening in our brains, particularly our mental and emotional health. I think of Epigenetics and I think of empowerment: the power to choose how to live long and live well.(18)

Et maintenant la bouche : dans nos expériences, nous avons avons découvert que le simple fait de manger de merveilleux aliments complets, de cuisiner pour soi et ne pas se contenter de jeter au micro-ondes des aliments transformés à longueur de journée était ce dont vous aviez besoin. Devinez ce qui important également : la relation humaine, même si c'est simplement avec des inconnus, le fait de faire sourire quelqu'un, vous aide à influencer réellement les gènes inflammatoires, ceux que vous voulez garder sous contrôle. On ne peut pas séparer réellement l'épigénétique et le style de vie. Ils fonctionnent de pair. Il y a certains cancers pour lesquels nous savons que le système épigénétique a dysfonctionné. Et on peut modifier le système épigénétique en utilisant des médicaments spécifiques pour cela.
A l'avenir, nous commencerons à comprendre les liens véritables entre le système épigénétique et ce qui se passe à l'intérieur de notre cerveau, notamment notre santé mentale et émotionnelle. Je pense à l'épigénétique mais aussi à la responsabilisation : le pouvoir de choisir comment vivre longtemps et bien vivre.

Réponse : Rack your brains and help!/76 de here4u, postée le 30-08-2020 à 00:06:46 (S | E)
Hello, Dear Friends and Hardworkers,

C'était un devoir assez difficile, et je pense que le Follow Up est très important ! J'ai déjà plusieurs volontaires ( ) et il peut encore en venir beaucoup ... No problem...

Epigenetics is probably one of the most revolutionarily exciting new discoveries in science in the 21st century. What it really means is that most genes actually have like a little dimmer switch on them. You can turn them up, you can turn them down. Therefore, people are actually much more powerful than they thought they were.
Everybody knows about genetics, that’s your DNA, your genes. And we used to think of it almost as being what your destiny was; now we know that that’s not true. Epigenetics is the way in which the genes and the environment talk to each other/ one another. The genetic code for DNA is like a script for a play. If anyone has ever been in a play and been in rehearsals, they know that the copy of the script ends up with lots of post-it notes where you’re putting in additional information like ‘Exit stage left’. That’s what the epigenetic system is.

XXXX
L’épigénétique est probablement l’une des dernières découvertes les plus révolutionnairement (l'adverbe passe mal en français ... Je pense qu'il faut transposer ... ) passionnantes de la science au 21ème siècle. Ce que cela signifie vraiment, c’est que la plupart des gènes ont en fait comme un petit variateur de lumière focalisée sur eux. Vous pouvez les activer/renforcer, vous pouvez les désactiver/affaiblir. Par conséquent, les gens sont en fait beaucoup plus puissants que ils pensaient qu’ils étaient. Très bien compris !
Tout le monde connaît la génétique, c’est votre ADN, vos gènes. Et nous pensions à elle (la génétique) presque comme si elle se confondait à (avec) notre destinée ; maintenant nous savons que cela n’est pas vrai. L’épigénétique est la façon dont les gènes et l’environnement communiquent. Le code génétique de l’ADN est comme un script pour une pièce de théâtre. Si l’un de vous est déjà allé au théâtre et aux répétitions, il sait que la copie du script se terminefinit toujours avec beaucoup notes où vous indiquez (beaucoup d'indications qui donnent ...)des informations supplémentaires comme « sortie/scène/à gauche *». C’est ce qu’est le système épigénétique.

* Ce n'est pas ce que l'on dit au théâtre ...
Lien internet

Bravo Choco! Très bien compris!

L'épigénétique est probablement l'une des nouvelles découvertes les plus palpitantes et révolutionnaires (Bonne transposition) en matière de science du XXIe siècle. Ce que cela signifie réellement, c'est que la plupart des gènes ont en fait comme un petit variateur de lumière en eux. Vous pouvez l'amplifier, vous pouvez l'atténuer. Par conséquent, les gens sont nettement plus puissants qu'ils ne le pensaient.
Tout le monde connaît la génétique : c'est votre ADN, vos gènes. Et l'on avait l'habitude de l'imaginer presque comme étant notre destinée ; maintenant, nous savons que cela n'est pas vrai. L'épigénétique est la façon dont les gènes et l'environnement communiquent. Le code génétique de l'ADN est comme le scénario d'une pièce de théâtre. Quiconque a déjà joué dans une pièce ou participé à des répétitions sait que la copie du script finit par être surchargée d'un tas de post-it où on ajoute des précisions comme "sortie, côté cour" . C'est ça, le système épigénétique.

Parfait, Max! BRAVO! sauf qu'au théâtre, on ne met pas de post-it, mais on gribouille sur le texte ...!

It’s like all those extra notes that tell you how to use the script. You have to think about it this way: mind, mouth, and muscle. When you do meditation on a routine basis, you decrease the inflammation in your entire body. Inflammation is the basis of all diseases. Now, the muscle part: people who had a very big expression of the obesity gene walked approximately an hour a day. By the end of 6 months just that one intervention decreased the expression of that gene by 40 percent. So what do I ask you to do? « Get up and walk! Because the more you do that, the more you convince your genes to change, to send a new message: instead of saying ‘obesity, obesity’, now they say, ‘reduce body fat’, ‘become healthier’»

Comme toutes ces notes supplémentaires, elles vous disent comment utiliser le script. Vous devez y penser de cette façon : l’esprit, la bouche et les muscles. Lorsque vous méditez de manière routinière (de façon habituelle), vous diminuez l’inflammation dans tout votre corps. L’inflammation est la base de toutes les maladies. Maintenant, la partie musculaire : les gens dotés d’une très grande expression du gène de l’obésité marchaient environ une heure par jour. Après six mois seulement, cette seule habitude/intervention a diminué l’expression de ce gène de 40 pour cent. Qu’est-ce que je vous demande de faire ? « Levez-vous et marchez ! Parce que plus vous faites cela, plus vous convaincrez vos gènes de changer, d’envoyer un nouveau message : au lieu de dire « obésité, obésité », maintenant ils disent , « réduire la graisse corporelle », « devenir plus sains » Bravo, Choco et de ce très bon travail !

C'est comme toutes ces notes supplémentaires qui vous indiquent comment utiliser le script. Il faut y penser de cette façon : esprit, bouche, muscles. Quand vous faites de la méditation de manière routinière (de façon habituelle/ régulière), vous diminuez l'inflammation dans tout votre corps. L'inflammation est à la base de toutes les maladies. Maintenant, en ce qui concerne le muscle : les gens qui ont une très forte expression du gène de l'obésité ont marché environ une heure par jour. Au bout de 6 mois, cette seule intervention a diminué l'expression du gène de 40 pourcent. Alors qu'est-ce que je vous demande de faire ? "Levez-vous et marchez ! Parce que plus vous faites ça, plus vous persuadez vos gènes de changer, d'envoyer un nouveau message : au lieu de dire "Obésité, obésité", maintenant, ils disent "diminuez la graisse corporelle", "soyez en meilleure santé" Bravo, Maxwell! Un très bon travail.

Let’s go to mouth : in our experiments, we found that just eating whole, wonderful foods, cooking for yourself and not just throwing some processed food in the microwave all day long was what you needed. Guess what else is important : ‘human connection’ even if it’s just with strangers, making someone smile, helps you actually influence the inflammatory genes, the ones you want to keep under control.You can’t really separate epigenetics and lifestyle. They work together. There are certain cancers where we know that the epigenetic system has gone wrong. And we can modify the epigenetic system by using specific drugs to do that.
In the future, we’ll start to understand the real links between the epigenetic system and what’s happening in our brains, particularly our mental and emotional health. I think of Epigenetics and I think of empowerment: the power to choose how to live long and live well.

Voyons la bouche : dans nos expériences, nous avons constaté que juste manger des aliments entiers, merveilleux, cuisiner pour vous-même et pas seulement jeter un peu de nourriture industrielle dans le micro-ondes toute la journée, était ce dont vous aviez besoin. Devinez ce qui est important aussi : la « sociabilité/communiquer avec autrui »("les relations humaines") même si c'est juste avec des étrangers, faire sourire quelqu'un, vous aide réellement à influencer les gènes inflammatoires, ceux dont vous voulez garder le contrôle. On ne peut pas vraiment séparer l'épigénétique et le mode de vie. Ils vont de pair. Il y a certains cancers où l'on sait que le système épigénétique a mal tourné. Et nous pouvons modifier le système épigénétique en utilisant des médicaments spécifiques pour le faire.
A l'avenir, nous commencerons à comprendre les liens réels entre le système épigénétique et ce qui se passe dans notre cerveau, en particulier notre santé mentale et émotionnelle. Je considère l'épigénétique et je trouve la responsabilisation : le pouvoir de choisir comment vivre longtemps et de bien vivre.
Tout ceci est très bon, Choco !

Et maintenant la bouche : dans nos expériences, nous avons avons découvert que le simple fait de manger de merveilleux aliments complets, de cuisiner pour soi et ne pas se contenter de jeter au micro-ondes des aliments transformés, à longueur de journée, était ce dont vous aviez besoin. Devinez ce qui important également : la relation humaine, même si c'est simplement avec des inconnus, le fait de faire sourire quelqu'un, vous aide à influencer réellement les gènes inflammatoires, ceux que vous voulez garder sous contrôle. On ne peut pas séparer réellement l'épigénétique et le style de vie. Ils fonctionnent de pair. Il y a certains cancers pour lesquels nous savons que le système épigénétique a dysfonctionné. Etl' on peut modifier le système épigénétique en utilisant des médicaments spécifiques pour cela.
A l'avenir, nous commencerons à comprendre les liens véritables entre le système épigénétique et ce qui se passe à l'intérieur de notre cerveau, notamment notre santé mentale et émotionnelle. Je pense à l'épigénétique mais aussi à la responsabilisation : le pouvoir de choisir comment vivre longtemps et de bien vivre.
Un très bon travail, Maxwell ! Bravo !

Un grand merci et à tous ceux qui ont travaillé le sujet, en l'envoyant, ou pas ... et un supplémentaire à nos volontaires.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'espagnol 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. / Partager sur les réseaux