Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Rack Your Brains and Help!/79

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Rack Your Brains and Help!/79
Message de here4u posté le 27-09-2020 à 21:52:20 (S | E | F)
Hello!

Le devoir, cette fois-ci est, je pense, moins difficile que les deux précédents ... Il est aussi moins long ! Le sujet peut vous sembler "particulier", maismon élève l'a trouvé intéressant.
PLEASE, HELP MY STUDENT! Malgré ses efforts, il reste 20 fautes dans son texte ... Merci de l'aider à les corriger EN LETTRES CAPITALES. Il compte sur vous, et moi aussi ...
Ce texte est bien un et la correction sera en ligne le dimanche 11 octobre en soirée.

«Have you cried recently? Has anybody cried yesterday? Oh Wow! Three people?! That much! That’s amazing!»
Who heard about «Tear teaching» before? « I’ve been working as tear teacher for 7 and a half years. My job is to get people refreshing through crying. I have brought nearly 50,000 people to tears in that time; I use films, children’s books and letters to make people cry. Some people cry just at watching beautiful scenes of Nature. » The most important benefit of «tear seeking» is to relive stress. « All the tears don’t work though. The most desirable crying is when you are moved to tears. We know that emotional tears in particular work very well to relive stress. »/// END of Part ONE /// It’s not enough to tear down, it’s important to drop even a single tear. It’s ideal to wale. The hardest you cry, the best you feel. We also know that cry can improve the immune system. In Japanese society, it’s very hard for people to cry. Many Japaneses hold back from crying, but many Americans and Europeans too. Since childhood, we are taught not to cry. Although, we grow up learning to be closed off. It leads some of us to fall ill and accumulate stress. Some of the person’s «clients» are in self denial and some others have difficulties in life. Most of us have negative perceptions about crying. /// END of Part TWO /// One of my roles is to help people get rid of their belief that they shouldn’t cry: «I was surprised to have found myself full with emotions and cry to the point where it hurts. Afterwards, I felt refreshing as if I have taken a bath.» Crying reveals who are you really and helps you live better. It has some spiritual benefit too. Some clients encounter their higher self. Others see each other in a way they hadn’t seen before, attaining enlightenment. Taking time to think about why people cry about these things can be a fulfilling moment in one’s life.
Tear seeking is a service that provides support and a safe place for people to weep. It’s a great help for those who struggle to express emotions often due to cultural stigmas. ///END of the TEXT ///

I give you THE FORCE!

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and Help!/79 de maxwell, postée le 03-10-2020 à 17:28:20 (S | E)
READY TO BE CORRECTED
Hello Here4U

Thanks a lot for this interesting exercise. I hope I've found the most important mistakes if not all of them. Fingers crossed

Help my student:
«Have you cried recently? DID anybody CRY yesterday? Oh Wow! Three people?! That much! That’s amazing!»
Who HAS EVER  heard about «Tear teaching» before? « I’ve been working as A tear teacher for 7 and a half years. My job is to get people REFRESHED through crying. I have brought nearly 50,000 people to tears in that time; I use films, children’s books and letters to make people cry. Some people cry just at watching beautiful scenes of Nature. » The most important benefit of «tear seeking» is to RELIEVE stress. « All [] tears don’t work though. The most desirable crying is when you are moved to tears. We know that emotional tears in particular work very well to RELIEVE stress. »/// END of Part ONE ///
 It’s not enough to tear UP, it’s important to SHED even a single tear. It’s ideal to WAIL. The HARDER you cry, the BETTER you feel. We also know that CRYING can improve the immune system. In Japanese society, it’s very hard for people to cry. Many JAPANESE PEOPLE hold back from crying, but many AMERICAN and EUROPEAN PEOPLE too. Since childhood, we HAVE BEEN taught not to cry. INSTEAD OF THAT, we grow up learning to be TOUGHENED UP. It leads some of us to fall ill and accumulate stress. Some of the person’s «clients» are in self-denial and some others have difficulties in life. Most of us have negative perceptions about crying. /// END of Part TWO ///
 One of my roles is to help people get rid of their belief that they shouldn’t cry: «I was surprised to have found myself full OF emotions and cry to the point where it hurts. Afterwards, I felt REFRESHED as if I HAD taken a bath.» Crying reveals who you really ARE and helps you live better. It has some spiritual BENEFITS too. Some clients encounter their higher SELVES. Others see each other in a way they hadn’t seen before, attaining enlightenment. Taking time to think about why people cry about these things can be a fulfilling moment in one’s life.
Tear-seeking is a service that provides support and a safe place for people to weep. It’s a great help for those who struggle to express emotions often due to cultural stigmas. ///END of the TEXT ///

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and Help!/79 de oc11, postée le 03-10-2020 à 19:43:47 (S | E)
hello Here4U
It's my first time I participate .I hope this will help - I didn't find the 20 errors....

«Have you cried recently? Has anybody cried yesterday? Oh Wow! Three people?! That much! That’s amazing!»
Who ALREADY heard about «Tear teaching» ? « I’ve been working as A tear teacher for 7 and a half years. My job is to get people refreshing through crying. I have brought nearly 50,000 people to tears in that time; I use films, children’s books and letters to make people cry. Some people cry just at watching beautiful scenes of Nature. » The most important benefit of «tear seeking» is to RELIEVE OF stress. « All the tears don’t work though. The most desirable crying is when you are moved to tears. We know that emotional tears in particular work very well to RELIEVE OF stress. »/// END of Part ONE /// It’s not enough to tear down, it’s important to drop even a single tear. It’s ideal to wale. The hardest you cry, the best you feel. We also know that CRYING can improve the immune system. In Japanese society, it’s very hard for people to cry. Many JAPANESE hold back crying, but many AMERICAN and EUROPEAN too. Since childhood, we are taught not to cry. Although, we grow up learning to be closed off. It leads some of us to fall ill and accumulate stress. Some of the person’s «clients» are in self denial and some others have difficulties in life. Most of us have negative perceptions about crying. /// END of Part TWO /// One of my roles is to help people TO get rid of their belief that they shouldn’t cry: «I was surprised to FIND myself full with emotions and CRIED to the point where it hurts. Afterwards, I felt REFRESHED as if I HAD TAKEN a bath.» Crying reveals who YOU REALLY ARE and helps you TO live better. It has some spiritual benefit too. Some clients encounter their SELF . Others see each other in a way they hadn’t seen before, attaining enlightenment. Taking time to think about why people ARE CRYING about these things can be a fulfilling moment in one’s life.
Tear seeking is a service that provides support and a safe place for people WHERE to weep. It’s a great help for those who struggle to express emotions often due to cultural stigmas. ///END of the TEXT ///

------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 04-10-2020 10:53
Gris; please write I not i...

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and Help!/79 de here4u, postée le 03-10-2020 à 22:36:20 (S | E)
Hello oc11!

here! Very glad to have you work with us.

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and Help!/79 de joe39, postée le 04-10-2020 à 10:28:45 (S | E)
Hello dear here4u
Here is my try,
ready to be assessed, hoping it won't make you cry.

20 mistakes
Have you cried recently? Has anybody cried yesterday? Oh Wow! Three people?! SO MANY!- 1 That’s amazing!»
Who heard about «Tear teaching» before? « I’ve been working as tear teacher for 7 and a half years. My job is to get people FEEL REFRESHED - 2 through crying. I have brought nearly 50,000 people to tears THROUGHOUT – 3 that time; I use films, children’s books and letters to make people cry. Some people cry just FROM- 4 watching beautiful scenes of nATURE - 5. » The most important benefit of «tear seeking» is to RELIEVE -6 stress. « All (the) KIND OF- 7 tears don’t work though. The most desirable crying is when you are moved to tears. We know that emotional tears PARTICULARLY – 8 work very well to RELIEVE - 9 stress. »/// END of Part ONE ///
It’s not enough to tear down, it’s important to drop even a single tear. It’s ideal to wale. The HARDER - 10 you cry, the BETTER – 11 you feel. We also know that cry can improve the immune system. In Japanese society, it’s very hard for people to cry. Many JAPANESE – 12 hold back from crying, but many Americans and Europeans too. Since childhood, we are taught not to cry.
CONSEQUENTLY - 13, we grow up learning to be closed off. It leads some of us to fall ill and accumulate stress. Some of HIS- 14 «clients» are in self denial and some others have difficulties in life. Most of us have negative perceptions about crying. /// END of Part TWO ///

One of my roles is to help people get rid of their belief that they shouldn’t cry: «I was surprised to have found myself full with emotions and cry to the point where it hurts. Afterwards, I felt REFRESHED - 15 as if I HAD -16 taken a bath.» Crying reveals who YOU REALLY ARE - 17 and helps you live better. It has some spiritual BENEFITS- 18 too. Some clients encounter their higher SELVES - 19. Others see each other in a way they HAVEN’T- 20 seen before, attaining enlightenment. Taking time to think about why people cry about these things can be a fulfilling moment in one’s life.
Tear seeking is a service that provides support and a safe place for people to weep. It’s a great help for those who struggle to express emotions often due to cultural stigmas. ///END of the TEXT ///

I wish you, thanking you very much, a nice Sunday. Take care.
So long
Joe39

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and Help!/79 de here4u, postée le 04-10-2020 à 21:49:45 (S | E)
I'm sure you won't make me cry, Joe...
and obviously, I'm equally happy to get the regular hardworkers here with us!

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and Help!/79 de taiji43, postée le 05-10-2020 à 16:17:46 (S | E)
Dear Here4U,
Finally, my correction is finisshed. Although this text was less literary than the others , it was full of grammar mistakes . However,I am not sure if I have spotted them well

READY TO BE CORRECTED..

«Have you cried recently ? DIDvanybody CRY yesterday?Oh Wow!three people ! That much ! that »s amazing
Who HAVE HEARD «Tear teaching» before? « I've been working as A tear teacher for 7 and a half years. My job is to get people REFRESHED BYcrying or WEEPING. I BROUGHT nearly 50,000 people to tears AT that time; I use films, children’s books and letters to make people cry. Some people cry just at watching beautiful scenes of Nature. » The most important benefit of «tear seeking» is to RELIEVE stress. « All TEARS( pas the) don’t work though The most desirable crying is when you are moved to tears. We know that emotional tears in particular work very well to RELIEVE stress. »/// END of Part ONE ///

It’s not enough to TEAR UP , it’s important to SHED (répandre) even a single tear. It’s ideal to WAIL(synonym of CRY) THE HARDER YOU CRY THE BETTER YOU FEEL. We also know that cry can improve the immune system. In Japanese society, it’s very hard for people to cry. Many JAPANESE hold back from crying, but many Americans and THE Europeans too. Since childhood, we are taught not to cry. THUS, we grow up learning to be closed UP (se refermer). It leads some of us to fall ill and accumulate stress. Some of the person’s «clients» are in self denial and some others have difficulties in life. Most of us have negative perceptions about crying. /// END of Part TWO ///

One of my roles is to help people get rid of their belief that they shouldn’t cry: «I was surprised AT SEEING ME full OFemotions and cry to the point where it hurts. Afterwards, I felt REFRESHED as if I HAD taken a bath.» Crying reveals who YOU REALLY ARE and helps you live better. THERE ARE (il y a) some spiritual BENEFITS too. Some clients encounter their higher SELVES Others see each other in a way they HAD NEVER seen (qu'ils ne s'étaient jamais vu avant) before, attaining enlightenment. Taking time to think about why people cry about these things can be a fulfilling moment in one’s life.
Tear seeking is a service that provides support and a safe place for people to weep. It’s a great help for those who struggle to express emotions often due to cultural STIGMA ('culturel tare. ///END of the TEXT ///

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and Help!/79 de chekos, postée le 07-10-2020 à 12:14:39 (S | E)
Bonjour,

«Have you cried recently? Has anybody cried yesterday? Oh Wow! Three people?! That'S A LOT! That’s amazing!»
Who HAS heard OF «Tear teaching» before? « I’ve been working as A tear teacher for 7 and a half years. My job is to get people refreshED through crying. I have brought nearly 50,000 people to tears AT that time; I AM USING films, children’s books and letters to make people cry. Some people cry just BY watching beautiful scenes of Nature. » The most important benefit of «tear seeking» is to relEiveD stress. « All the tears don’t work though. The most desirable crying is when you are moved to tears. We know that emotional tears in particular work very well to relEive stress. »/// END of Part ONE /// It’s not enough to tear down, it’s important to EVEN drop even a single tear. It’s ideal to wale. The MORE you cry, the beTTER you feel. We also know that cryING can improve the immune system. In Japanese society, it’s very hard for people to cry. Many Japaneses hold back from crying, but many Americans and Europeans too. Since childhood, we are taught not to cry. Although, we grow up learning to be closed off. It leads some of us to fall ill and accumulate stress. Some of the person’s «clients» are in self-denial and some others have difficulties in life. Most of us have negative perceptions OF crying. /// END of Part TWO /// One of my roles is to help people TO get rid of their belieVES that they shouldn’t cry: «I was surprised to FIND myself full OF emotions and TEARS to the point where it hurts. Afterwards, I felt refreshED as if I haD taken a bath.» Crying reveals who are you really ARE and helps you live better. It has some spiritual benefitS too. Some clients encounter their higheST self. Others see each other in a way they hadn’t seen before, REACHING enlightenment. Taking time to think about why people cry about thOse things can be a fulfilling moment in one’s life.

------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 07-10-2020 16:59
Gris

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and Help!/79 de maya92, postée le 10-10-2020 à 11:47:45 (S | E)
Hello Here4u,

«Have you cried recently? DID anybody CRY yesterday? Oh Wow! Three people?! That much! That’s amazing!» 1

Who heard about «Tear teaching» before? «I’ve been working as A tear teacher for 7 and a half years. My job is to get people REFRESHED through crying. I have brought nearly 50,000 people to tears in that time; I use films, children’s books and letters to make people cry. Some people cry just at watching beautiful scenes of Nature.» The most important benefit of «tear seeking» is to RELIEVE stress. «All the tears don’t work though. The most desirable crying is when you are moved to tears. We know that emotional tears in particular work very well to RELIEVE stress.»/// END of Part ONE ///

It’s not enough to tear down, it’s important to drop ONLY a single tear. It’s ideal to WAIL. The HARDER you cry, the BETTER you feel. We also know that TO cry can improve the immune system. In THE Japanese society, it’s very hard for people to cry. Many JAPANESE hold back from crying, but many Americans and Europeans too. Since childhood, we are taught not to cry. INSTEAD, we grow up learning to be closed off. It leads some of us to fall ill and accumulate stress. Some of the person’s «clients» are in self denial and some others have difficulties in life. Most of us have negative perceptions about crying. /// END of Part TWO //

One of my roles is to help people get rid of their belief that they shouldn’t cry: «I was surprised to have found myself FILLED with emotions and TO HAVE CRIED to the point WHEN it hurts. Afterwards, I felt REFRESHED as if I HAD taken a bath.» Crying reveals who you really ARE and helps you live better. It has some spiritual benefit too. Some clients encounter their higher SELVES. Others see THEMSELVES in a way they hadn’t seen before, attaining enlightenment. Taking time to think about why people cry about these things can be a fulfilling moment in one’s life.

Roughly 20 mistakes but … Have a nice Week-end

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and Help!/79 de alpiem, postée le 11-10-2020 à 18:45:54 (S | E)
hello everybody; here is my RYB 79, READY FOR EVALUATION

«Have you cried recently? Has anybody cried yesterday? Oh Wow! Three people?! That much! That's amazing!»

Who heard about «Tear teaching» before?
« I've been working as tear teacher for 7 and a half years. My job is to get people refreshing through crying.
I have brought nearly 50,000 people to tears in that time; I use films, children's books and letters to make people cry.
Some people cry just at watching beautiful scenes of Nature. » The most important benefit of «tear seeking» is to relive stress.
« All the tears don't work though. The most desirable crying is when you are moved to tears. We know that emotional tears in particular work very well to relive stress. »/// END of Part ONE ///

It's not enough to tear down, it's important to drop even a single tear.
It's ideal to wale.
The hardest you cry, the best you feel. We also know that cry can improve the immune system. In Japanese society, it's very hard for people to cry.
Many Japaneses hold back from crying, but many Americans and Europeans too.
Since childhood, we are taught not to cry. Although, we grow up learning to be closed off. It leads some of us to fall ill and accumulate stress.
Some of the person's «clients» are in self denial and some others have difficulties in life. Most of us have negative perceptions about crying. /// END of Part TWO ///

One of my roles is to help people get rid of their belief that they shouldn't cry: «I was surprised to have found myself full with emotions and cry to the point where it hurts.
Afterwards, I felt refreshing as if I have taken a bath.»
Crying reveals who are you really and helps you live better.
It has some spiritual benefit too. Some clients encounter their higher self.
Others see each other in a way they hadn't seen before, attaining enlightenment.
Taking time to think about why people cry about these things can be a fulfilling moment in one's life.

Tear seeking is a service that provides support and a safe place for people to weep. It's a great help for those who struggle to express emotions often due to cultural stigmas. ///END of the TEXT ///

"Have you cried recently? Has anybody cried yesterday? Oh Wow! Tree people?! That MANY! That's amazing!"
Who has EVER heard about "Tear teacher" before?
"I've been working as A tear teacher for 7 and a half years.
My job is to get people REFRESHED through crying. I have brought nearly 50 people to tears in that time;
I HAVE USED films, children's books and letters to make people cry.
Some people cry just at whatching beautiful SCINERIES of Nature".
The most important benefit of "tear seeking" is to RELEAVE stress.
"All x tears don't work though. The most desirable crying is when you are moved to tears. We know that
emotional tears in particular work very well to relieve stress." ///END OF PART ONE//

It's not enough to CRY down, it's important to drop even a single tear. It's ideal to WAIL.
The hardest you cry, the best you feel.We also know that CRYING can improve the immune system.In Japanese
society, it's very hard for people to cry.
Many Japanese hold back from crying, but many Americans and Europeans DO too.Since childhood we are
taught not to cry.THEREFORE, we grow up learning to be closed off.
off"
It leads some of us to fall ill and accumulate stress.Some of the person's "clients" are in self-denial
and some others have difficulties in life. Most of us have negative perceptions about crying. ///END
OF Part TWO///

One of my roles is to help people to get rid of their belief that they shouldn't cry: "I was surprised
to FIND myself full with emotions and CRYING to the point where it hurts.
Afterwards,I felt REFRESHED as if I HAD taken a bath.
Crying reveals who YOU ARE really and helps you TO LIVE better.It has some spiritual benefit too.
Some clients encounter their HIGHEST self.
Others see EATCH OTHERS in a way they hadn't seen before, attaining enlightenment.Taking time to think
about why people cry about these things can be a fulfilling moment in one's life.
Tear seeking is a service that provides support and a safe place for people to weep.
It's a great help for those who struggle to express emotions often due to cultural stigmas.

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and Help!/79 de here4u, postée le 11-10-2020 à 23:49:23 (S | E)
Hello, dear Hardworkers,

Voici le retour de votre travail. Vous devez avoir tous reçu vos corrections individuelles maintenant.
Vous avez bien corrigé certaines des fautes "oubliées" par mon élève. Cependant, vous m'avez fait grincer des dents parfois, surtout lorsque j'avais laissé des fautes déjà corrigées dans l'exercice précédent ... Pensez à ma souffrance ...
Donc, certains points de grammaire vous résistent et ont encore besoin d'être revus pour devenir automatiques et naturels.

«Have you cried recently? Did anybody cry yesterday?(1) Oh Wow! Three people?! That many (2)! That’s amazing!»
Who has heard about(3) «Tear teaching» before? «I’ve been working as a tear teacher (4) for 7 and a half years. My job is to get people refreshed (5) through crying. I have brought nearly 50,000 people to tears in that time; I use films, children’s books and letters to make people cry. Some people cry just from watching (6) beautiful scenes of Nature.» The most important benefit of «tear seeking» is to relieve (7) stress. Not all the tears work though (8). The most desirable crying is when you are moved to tears. We know that emotional tears in particular work very well to relieve 7 stress./// END OF Part ONE ///
It’s not enough to tear up (9), it’s important to shed(10) even a single tear. It’s ideal to wail (11). The harder you cry, the better you feel (12). We also know that crying(13) can improve the immune system. In Japanese society, it’s very hard for people to cry. Many Japanese(14) hold back from crying, but many Americans and Europeans too. Since childhood, we are taught/ have been taught not to cry. As a result (15), we grow up learning to be closed off. It leads some of us to fall ill and accumulate stress. Some of the person’s «clients» are in self denial and some others have difficulties in life. Most of us have negative perceptions about crying. /// END of Part TWO ///
One of my roles is to help people get rid of their belief that they shouldn’t cry: «I was surprised to have found myself filled with(16) emotions and cry to the point where it hurts. Afterwards, I felt refreshed(5) as if I had taken a bath (17).» Crying reveals who you really are and helps you live better. It has some spiritual benefit too. Some clients encounter their higher selves(18). Others see themselves(19) in a way they hadn’t seen before, attaining enlightenment. Taking time to think about why people cry about these things can be a fulfilling moment in one’s life.
Tear seeking is a service that provides support and a safe place for people to weep. It’s a great help to those(20) who struggle to express emotions often due to cultural stigmas. ///END of the TEXT ///

(1) "Did anybody cry yesterday?" Le moment de l’action est révolu et précisé. Il faut un prétérit à la forme interrogative et non pas un present perfect qui exprimerait un bilan d’action non daté.
(2) People est dénombrable pluriel=> "That many!"= as many as that…// That much!= As much as that! employé avec un indénombrable.
(3) "Who has heard about «Tear teaching» before?" Ici, il s’agit bien d’un bilan d’action=> present perfect.
(4) …to work as A teacher/ as A doctor/ as an architect… l’article indéfini est obligatoire.
(5) … to get people refreshed… l’action de « refresh » est bien subie => forme passive exprimée par le participe passé…
(6) Some people cry just from watching= d’avoir regardé
(7) Ne pas confondre « relive »= vivre encore, à nouveau et « relieve »= soulager.
(8) to tear up= déchirer/ monter aux yeux pour des larmes (tears).
tear up vi phrasal informal (become teary-eyed) (larmes) venir⇒, monter (aux yeux de [qqn]) vi
If he sings a sad song, I'm going to tear up for sure.
S'il chante une chanson triste, je sens que les larmes vont me monter aux yeux.
Ne pas confondre to tear, I tore, torn= déchirer ET a tear= une larme.
(9) Not all the tears work though : était un « renforcement » de la structure déjà vue de le RYB précédent et que certains n’avaient pas vue … Lien internet
On pourrait aussi dire : not every tear works though. A revoir !
(10) To drop= laisser tomber. To shed (I shed, shed) a tear.
(11) to wail= Lien internet

(12) The harder you cry, the better you feel. = progression parallèle ; en français, bien sûr : Plus, …. plus…/ plus ... moins... Lien internet

(13) We also know that crying…= le fait de pleurer= gérondif.
(14) Many Japanese/ many Chinese: mais many Germans/ many French people... Lien internet

(15) "As a result, we grow up learning to be closed off." Le rapport entre les deux propositions était clairement celui d’une CONSÉQUENCE => Lien internet

(16) "full" est l’adjectif ; le verbe est "to fill with" (au passif, "to be filled with") to have found myself filled with
(17) As if/ as though : expriment un irréel. « as if I had taken a bath » Lien internet

(18) Some clients encounter their higher selves: SELVES est le pluriel (concret) de SELF. Chaque client en a un… en tout, il y en a plusieurs.
(19) Others see themselves= Chacun se voit, soi-même … On n’insiste pas, ici, sur la réciprocité.
(20) It’s a great help to those who struggle… (à retenir)

Voilà ! Pour le Follow Up Work, nous avons besoin de TROIS volontaires ... (Ce travail n'est pas urgent !)
à tous pour votre courage et votre très bon travail. BRAVO !

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and Help!/79 de chocolatcitron, postée le 13-10-2020 à 01:44:22 (S | E)
Hello my dear Lucile and Here4u!

Thank you very much, I did incompletely the work, of course, but I didn’t finish it yet, I forgot to post it in times… twice mistakes. Times flies, and I can’t run… sorry! So, I’ll translate the whole text, expecting that anybody will give us her/his own play… It was still really an interesting subject!

Hi Everybody!

FINISHED!

This is a first translation for your follow-up work:

«Have you cried recently? Did anybody cry yesterday?(1) Oh Wow! Three people?! That many (2)! That’s amazing!»
Who has heard about(3) «Tear teaching» before? «I’ve been working as a tear teacher (4) for 7 and a half years. My job is to get people refreshed (5) through crying. I have brought nearly 50,000 people to tears in that time; I use films, children’s books and letters to make people cry. Some people cry just from watching (6) beautiful scenes of Nature.» The most important benefit of «tear seeking» is to relieve (7) stress. Not all the tears work though (8). The most desirable crying is when you are moved to tears. We know that emotional tears in particular work very well to relieve 7 stress./// END OF Part ONE ///

« Avez-vous pleuré récemment ? Quelqu’un a-t-il pleuré hier ? Oh, Wow ! Trois personnes ? ! C’est beaucoup ! C’est incroyable ! »
« Qui a déjà entendu parler de « l’enseignement des pleurs ? » » Je travaille comme professeur des larmes depuis sept ans et demi. Mon travail est de faire “apaiser” les personnes en les faisant pleurer. J’ai amené près de 50 mille personnes jusqu’aux larmes dans le même temps ; j’utilise des films, des livres pour enfants et des lettres pour faire pleurer les gens. Quelques personnes pleurent juste à regarder de belles scènes de la nature. » Le bénéfice le plus important dans la recherche des larmes est de soulager le stress. Toutes les larmes n’y parviennent pas. Les larmes les plus pertinentes sont celles où vous êtes émus aux larmes. Nous savons que ces pleurs émotionnels en particulier, soulagent parfaitement le stress./// FIN DE LA PREMIÈRE PARTIE///

It’s not enough to tear up (9), it’s important to shed(10) even a single tear. It’s ideal to wail (11). The harder you cry, the better you feel (12). We also know that crying(13) can improve the immune system. In Japanese society, it’s very hard for people to cry. Many Japanese(14) hold back from crying, but many Americans and Europeans too. Since childhood, we are taught/ have been taught not to cry. As a result (15), we grow up learning to be closed off. It leads some of us to fall ill and accumulate stress. Some of the person’s «clients» are in self denial and some others have difficulties in life. Most of us have negative perceptions about crying. /// END of Part TWO ///

Il ne s’agit pas de vous faire chialer, c’est important de verser ne serait-ce qu’une larme. C’est idéal de pleurer à chaudes larmes. Au plus vous pleurer, au mieux vous vous sentirez. Nous savons aussi que pleurer peut améliorer le système immunitaire. Dans la société japonaise, c’est très dur de pleurer pour les gens. De nombreux Japonais se retiennent de pleurer, mais beaucoup d’Américains et d’Européens aussi. Depuis l’enfance, on nous a enseigné/on nous a martelé de ne pas pleurer. Finalement, en grandissant cela nous apprend à devenir impassibles. Cela conduit certains d’entre nous à la maladie, et à accumuler du stress. Certains patients du thérapeute/de la personne (toubib) sont dans l’abnégation et d’autres éprouvent des difficultés dans la vie. La plupart d’entre nous a des perceptions négatives à propos des pleurs.///FIN DE LA DEUXIÈME PARTIE///

One of my roles is to help people get rid of their belief that they shouldn’t cry: «I was surprised to have found myself filled with(16) emotions and cry to the point where it hurts. Afterwards, I felt refreshed(5) as if I had taken a bath (17).» Crying reveals who you really are and helps you live better. It has some spiritual benefit too. Some clients encounter their higher selves(18). Others see themselves(19) in a way they hadn’t seen before, attaining enlightenment. Taking time to think about why people cry about these things can be a fulfilling moment in one’s life.
Tear seeking is a service that provides support and a safe place for people to weep. It’s a great help to those(20) who struggle to express emotions often due to cultural stigmas. ///END of the TEXT ///

L’un de mes rôles est d’aider les gens à se débarrasser de leur croyance qu’ils ne devraient pas pleurer : « J’étais surprise de m’être trouvée remplie d’émotion, et de pleurer jusqu’au point où cela fait mal. Ensuite, je fus rafraîchie/épuré, comme si j’avais pris un bain. » Pleurer révèle qui vous êtes réellement, et vous aide à vivre mieux. Cela a aussi des bénéfices spirituels. Certains patients rencontrent leur sur-moi. D’autres se découvrent dans des voies qu’ils n’avaient jamais expérimentées auparavant, atteignant l’illumination. Prendre le temps de réfléchir au pourquoi les gens pleurent au sujet de ces choses, peut être un instant de plénitude dans sa vie.
La recherche des pleurs est un service qui fournit le support et un endroit sain pour pleurer. C’est une aide remarquable pour ceux qui luttent afin d’exprimer des émotions souvent en raison des stigmates culturels. ///FIN DU TEXTE.///

Stay safe!
Here4u, here is the special great force for marking.❤️💪
See you soon.

------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 13-10-2020 08:38
Helloooo ...

-------------------
Modifié par chocolatcitron le 13-10-2020 20:32
Merci Lucile, c'est beaucoup mieux ainsi...

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and Help!/79 de here4u, postée le 13-10-2020 à 09:40:46 (S | E)
Hello!

Thanks a lot, Choco, for this huge work (not "marking" the Follow up Work, simply proofreading it...)

A reminder to all potential volunteers: you don't have to translate the whole text... a single part is enough for me...

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and Help!/79 de here4u, postée le 14-10-2020 à 10:06:15 (S | E)
Hello, all of you and potential volunteers ...

I like it when "presents" are well wrapped up!
I have one translation of the whole text of RYB79... Could any volunteers make an effort to give us a second scope... (I haven't read Choco's translation yet ( Choco!), therefore, my request doesn't mean that it's very good/ or very bad [I doubt it! ] I just like it when everyone can express themselves...

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and Help!/79 de maxwell, postée le 14-10-2020 à 12:11:30 (S | E)
FINISHED
Hello!
Follow-up work:
Part I:
«Have you cried recently? Did anybody cry yesterday? Oh Wow! Three people?! That many! That’s amazing!»
Who has heard about «Tear teaching» before? «I’ve been working as a tear teacher for 7 and a half years. My job is to get people refreshed through crying. I have brought nearly 50,000 people to tears in that time; I use films, children’s books and letters to make people cry. Some people cry just from watching beautiful scenes of Nature.» The most important benefit of «tear seeking» is to relieve stress. Not all the tears work though. The most desirable crying is when you are moved to tears. We know that emotional tears in particular work very well to relieve stress.

"Avez-vous pleuré récemment? Quelqu'un a-t-il pleuré hier ? Oh ouah ! Trois personnes ?! Tant que ça ! C'est incroyable !"
Qui a déjà entendu parler de l'enseignement des larmes ? "Cela fait 7 ans et demi que je suis enseignante en thérapie par les larmes. Mon travail consiste à rendre les gens frais et dispos à l'aide d'une séance de pleurs. Durant cette période, j'ai fait pleurer près de 50 000 personnes ; Pour faire pleurer les gens, je me sers de films, de livres pour enfants, et de lettres. Certaines personnes pleurent juste en regardant de belles scènes de la nature."
L'avantage le plus important de la recherche des larmes et de soulager le stress. Mais tous les pleurs ne marchent pas. Les pleurs les plus souhaitables sont ceux issus d'une grande émotion. Nous savons notamment qu'être ému aux larmes marche très bien pour soulager le stress.

Part II:
It’s not enough to tear up, it’s important to shed even a single tear. It’s ideal to wail. The harder you cry, the better you feel. We also know that crying can improve the immune system. In Japanese society, it’s very hard for people to cry. Many Japanese hold back from crying, but many Americans and Europeans too. Since childhood, we are taught/ have been taught not to cry. As a result, we grow up learning to be closed off. It leads some of us to fall ill and accumulate stress. Some of the person’s «clients» are in self denial and some others have difficulties in life. Most of us have negative perceptions about crying.

Il ne suffit pas que les larmes vous viennent aux yeux, il est important de verser ne serait-ce qu'une seule larme. L'idéal est de pleurer à chaudes larmes. Plus vous pleurez, mieux vous vous sentez. Nous savons aussi que pleurer peut renforcer le système immunitaire. Dans la société japonaise, les gens ont beaucoup de mal à pleurer. Beaucoup de japonais retiennent leurs larmes, mais il en va de même pour bon nombre d'américains et d'européens. Depuis l'enfance, on nous apprend à ne pas pleurer. Par conséquent, nous grandissons en apprenant à nous renfermer sur nous-mêmes. Cela conduit certains d'entre nous à tomber malade et accumuler du stress. Certains "clients" de la personne sont dans le déni de soi et d'autres ont des difficultés dans la vie. La plupart d'entre nous avons une vision négative de l'acte de pleurer.

Part III:
One of my roles is to help people get rid of their belief that they shouldn’t cry: «I was surprised to have found myself filled with emotions and cry to the point where it hurts. Afterwards, I felt refreshed as if I had taken a bath.» Crying reveals who you really are and helps you live better. It has some spiritual benefit too. Some clients encounter their higher selves. Others see themselves in a way they hadn’t seen before, attaining enlightenment. Taking time to think about why people cry about these things can be a fulfilling moment in one’s life.
Tear seeking is a service that provides support and a safe place for people to weep. It’s a great help to those who struggle to express emotions often due to cultural stigmas.

Un de mes rôles est d'aider les gens à se débarrasser de leur croyance qu'ils ne devraient pas pleurer : "Je fus surprise de me retrouver pleine d'émotions et de pleurer au point que ça fasse mal. Après cela, je me sentis revigorée comme si j'avais pris un bain". Pleurer révèle qui vous êtes vraiment et vous aide à vivre mieux. Il y a aussi un bénéfice sur le plan spirituel. Certaines personnes font connaissance avec leur moi supérieur. D'autres se voient d'une façon toute nouvelle, atteignant l'illumination. Prendre du temps pour se demander pourquoi les gens pleurent à propos de ces choses peut être un moment épanouissant dans la vie d'une personne.
La recherche des larmes est un service qui procure un soutien et un endroit sûr où les gens peuvent pleurer. C'est une aide remarquable pour ceux qui luttent pour exprimer leurs émotions, souvent en raison de stigmates culturels.

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and Help!/79 de maya92, postée le 14-10-2020 à 14:09:14 (S | E)
Hello Here4u,

Avez-vous pleuré récemment ? Est-ce que quelqu’un a pleuré hier ? Ouah ! Trois personnes ? C’est beaucoup ! C’est étonnant !
Qui a entendu parler de ”l’enseignement des larmes” auparavant ? “J’ai travaillé en tant qu’ “enseignant en larmes” pendant 7 ans et demi. Mon travail c’est de détendre les gens par les larmes. Jusqu’à maintenant j’ai fait pleurer 50.000 personnes ; j’utilise des films, des livres pour enfants et des lettres pour celà. Quelques personnes pleurent simplement à la vue de beaux paysages. Le bénéfice le plus important de cette “recherche des larmes” est de soulager le stress. “Mais, ça ne marche avec toutes les larmes. Les pleurs les plus souhaitables c’est lorsque vous êtes émus aux larmes. Nous savons que les larmes pleines d’émotion marchent particulièrement bien pour soulager le stress.

Il n'est pas suffisant de sangloter. Plus vous pleurez mieux vous vous sentirez. On sait aussi que pleurer peut améliorer le système immunitaire. Dans la société Japonaise, il est très difficile pour les gens de pleurer. De nombreux Japonais se retiennent de pleurer ainsi que beaucoup d’Américains et d’Européens. Depuis l’enfance, on nous a appris à ne pas pleurer. Alors, nous grandissons en nous repliant sur nous-mêmes. Celà conduit certains d’entre nous à tomber malades et à accumuler du stress. Quelques “clients” sont dans le déni, d’autres ont des difficultés dans leur vie. La plupart d’entre nous perçoit négativement le fait de pleurer.

L’une de mes missions est d’aider les gens à se débarrasser de cette certitude qu’ils ont en eux qu’ils ne doivent pas pleurer : “J’ai été surpris de m’être trouvé moi-même rempli d’émotions et d’avoir pleuré jusque ça me fasse mal. Ensuite je me suis senti revigoré comme si j’avais pris un bain”. Pleurer révèle qui vous êtes vraiment et vous aide à vivre mieux. Ca apporte également un certain bénéfice spirituel. Certains patients y trouvent aussi le meilleur d’eux-mêmes. D’autres se voient d’une façon qu’ils n’avaient jamais imaginée et atteignent une illumination. Prendre le temps de réfléchir à ce pourquoi les gens pleurent sur certaines choses peut être un épanouissement dans une vie. La ‘recherche des larmes’ est un service qui offre un soutien et un endroit tranquille où les gens peuvent pleurer. C’est une aide importante pour ceux qui se battent pour exprimer des émotions qui est souvent dû à un discrédit culturel

Not easy .. and not very pleased with my work…

Réponse : Rack Your Brains and Help!/79 de here4u, postée le 14-10-2020 à 17:46:35 (S | E)
Hello, Dear All!

Great! You just have to ask... and you're given a lot...

«Have you cried recently? Did anybody cry yesterday? Oh Wow! Three people?! That many! That’s amazing!»
Who has heard about «Tear teaching» before? «I’ve been working as a tear teacher for and a half years. My job is to get people refreshed through crying. I have brought nearly 50,000 people to tears in that time; I use films, children’s books and letters to make people cry. Some people cry just from watching beautiful scenes of Nature.» The most important benefit of «tear seeking» is to relieve stress. Not all the tears work though. The most desirable crying is when you are moved to tears. We know that emotional tears in particular work very well to relieve stress.

1 A)« Avez-vous pleuré récemment ? Quelqu’un a-t-il pleuré hier ? Oh, Wow ! Trois personnes ? !C’est beaucoup ! C’est incroyable ! »
« Qui a déjà entendu parler de « l’enseignement des pleurs ? » » Je travaille comme professeur des larmes * depuis sept ans et demi. Mon travail est de faire “apaiser” : d'apaiser les personnes en les faisant pleurer. J’ai amené près de 50 mille personnes jusqu’aux larmes dans le même temps = depuis ce temps.; j’utilise des films, des livres pour enfants et des lettres pour faire pleurer les gens. Quelques personnes pleurent juste à regarder rien qu' en regardant) de belles scènes de la nature. » Le bénéfice le plus important dans la recherche des larmes est de soulager le stress. Toutes les larmes n’y parviennent (pas clair!) pas. Les larmes les plus pertinentes sont celles où vous êtes émus aux larmes. Nous savons que ces pleurs émotionnels en particulier, soulagent parfaitement le stress.
Bravo Choco. une bonne traduction.

1 B)"Avez-vous pleuré récemment? Quelqu'un a-t-il pleuré hier ? Oh ouah ! Trois personnes ?! Tant que ça ! C'est incroyable !"
Qui a déjà entendu parler de l'enseignement des larmes ? "Cela fait 7 ans et demi que je suis enseignante en thérapie par les larmes. Mon travail consiste à rendre les gens frais et dispos à l'aide d'une séance de pleurs. Durant cette période, j'ai fait pleurer près de 50 000 personnes ; Pour faire pleurer les gens, je me sers de films, de livres pour enfants, et de lettres. Certaines personnes pleurent juste en regardant de belles scènes de la nature."
L'avantage le plus important de la recherche des larmes et de soulager le stress. Mais tous les pleurs ne marchent pas. Oui ... Les pleurs les plus souhaitables sont ceux issus d'une grande émotion. Nous savons notamment qu'être ému aux larmes marche très bien pour soulager le stress.
Bravo, Maxwell. C'est très bien compris !

1 C)Avez-vous pleuré récemment ? Est-ce que quelqu’un a pleuré hier ? Ouah ! Trois personnes ? C’est beaucoup ! C’est étonnant !
Qui a entendu parler de ”l’enseignement des larmes” auparavant ? “J’ai travaillé en tant qu’ “enseignant en larmes” pendant 7 ans et demi. Mon travail c’est de détendre les gens par les larmes.Oui Jusqu’à maintenant j’ai fait pleurer 50.000 personnes ; j’utilise des films, des livres pour enfants et des lettres pour cela. Quelques personnes pleurent simplement à la vue de beaux paysages. Le bénéfice le plus important de cette “recherche des larmes” est de soulager le stress. “Mais, ça ne marche avec toutes les larmes. Les pleurs les plus souhaitables c’est lorsque vous êtes émus aux larmes. Nous savons que les larmes pleines d’émotion marchent particulièrement bien pour soulager le stress.
Bravo, Maya! Très bonne compréhension du texte.

Dans cette première partie, vous ne deviez pas sous estimer la force de "That many!" où "that" est accentué et clairement exclamatif ! Many est indispensable puisqu'il reprend "people", dénombrable pluriel! "C'est beaucoup !" est trop faible. "Tant que ça !" est parfait.
D'autre part, Maxwell a imaginé que le professeur de larmes était une femme, et Maya que c'était un homme ... (il se trouve que c'était un homme qui parlait lors de l'interview ...) C'est pourquoi j'ai préféré laisser la porte ouverte à l'un comme à l'autre et suivre Choco avec "un professeur de larmes" ...

It’s not enough to tear up, it’s important to shed even a single tear. It’s ideal to wail. The harder you cry, the better you feel. We also know that crying can improve the immune system. In Japanese society, it’s very hard for people to cry. Many Japanese hold back from crying, but many Americans and Europeans too. Since childhood, we are taught/ have been taught not to cry. As a result, we grow up learning to be closed off. It leads some of us to fall ill and accumulate stress. Some of the person’s «clients» are in self denial and some others have difficulties in life. Most of us have negative perceptions about crying.

2 A) Il ne s’agit pas de vous faire chialer(Pas du tout le bon niveau de langue !), c’est important de verser ne serait-ce qu’une larme. C’est idéal de pleurer à chaudes larmes. Au plus vous pleurer, au mieux vous vous sentirez. Nous savons aussi que pleurer peut améliorer le système immunitaire. Dans la société japonaise, c’est très dur de pleurer pour les gens.(calque !) De nombreux Japonais se retiennent de pleurer, mais beaucoup d’Américains et d’Européens aussi. Depuis l’enfance, on nous a enseigné/on nous a martelé de ne pas pleurer. Finalement, en grandissant cela nous apprend à devenir impassibles.Non! Cela conduit certains d’entre nous à la maladie, et à accumuler du stress. Certains patients du thérapeute/de la personne (toubib) sont dans l’abnégation = être dans le déni! et d’autres éprouvent des difficultés dans la vie. La plupart d’entre nous a des perceptions négatives à propos des pleurs. Le texte est compris, mais il y a quelques maladresses de traduction. Choco Lien internet

2 B) Il ne suffit pas que les larmes vous viennent montent aux yeux, il est important de verser ne serait-ce qu'une seule larme. L'idéal est de pleurer à chaudes larmes. Plus vous pleurez, mieux vous vous sentez. Nous savons aussi que pleurer peut renforcer le système immunitaire. Dans la société japonaise, les gens ont beaucoup de mal à pleurer. Beaucoup de jJaponais retiennent leurs larmes, mais il en va de même pour bon nombre d'aAméricains et d'eEuropéens. Depuis l'enfance, on nous apprend à ne pas pleurer. Par conséquent, nous grandissons en apprenant à nous renfermer sur nous-mêmes. Cela conduit certains d'entre nous à tomber malade et accumuler du stress. Certains "clients" de la personne sont dans le déni de soi et d'autres ont des difficultés dans la vie. La plupart d'entre nous avons une vision négative de l'acte de pleurer. Texte bien compris et bien traduit. Bravo Maxwell

2 C) Il n'est pas suffisant de sangloter. Plus vous pleurez mieux vous vous sentirez. On sait aussi que pleurer peut améliorer le système immunitaire. Dans la société Japonaise, il est très difficile pour les gens de pleurer. De nombreux Japonais se retiennent de pleurer ainsi que beaucoup d’Américains et d’Européens. Depuis l’enfance, on nous a appris à ne pas pleurer. Alors, nous grandissons en nous repliant sur nous-mêmes. Cela conduit certains d’entre nous à tomber malades et à accumuler du stress. Quelques “clients” sont dans le déni, d’autres ont des difficultés dans leur vie. La plupart d’entre nous perçoit négativement le fait de pleurer. Texte bien compris et bien traduit. Bravo Maya!

One of my roles is to help people get rid of their belief that they shouldn’t cry: «I was surprised to have found myself filled with emotions and cry to the point where it hurts. Afterwards, I felt refreshed as if I had taken a bath.» Crying reveals who you really are and helps you live better. It has some spiritual benefit too. Some clients encounter their higher selves. Others see themselves in a way they hadn’t seen before, attaining enlightenment. Taking time to think about why people cry about these things can be a fulfilling moment in one’s life.
Tear seeking is a service that provides support and a safe place for people to weep. It’s a great help to those who struggle to express emotions often due to cultural stigmas.

3 A) L’un de mes rôles est d’aider les gens à se débarrasser de leur croyance qu’ils ne devraient pas pleurer : « J’étais surpris(e de m’être trouvé(e rempli(e d’émotion,(Ah! Choco s'est aussi tournée vers le féminin ... ) et de pleurer jusqu’au point où cela fait mal. Ensuite, je fus rafraîchi(e/épuré?, comme si j’avais pris un bain. » Pleurer révèle qui vous êtes réellement, et vous aide à vivre mieux. Cela a aussi des bénéfices spirituels. Certains patients rencontrent leur sur-moi. D’autres se découvrent dans des voies qu’ils n’avaient jamais expérimentées auparavant, atteignant l’illumination. Prendre le temps de réfléchir au pourquoi les gens pleurent au sujet de ces choses, peut être un instant de plénitude dans sa vie.
La recherche des pleurs est un service qui fournit le support un soutien/ une aide et un endroit sain pour pleurer. C’est une aide remarquable pour ceux qui luttent afin d’exprimer des émotions réprimées souvent en raison des stigmates culturels.
Alors, ton enseignant est devenu féminin ... l'article n'est étonnant que parce qu'il concernait justement des individus des deux genres.
Un très bon travail, ma Choco et MERCI et de ce bon travail.

3 B) Un de mes rôles est d'aider les gens à se débarrasser de leur croyance qu'ils ne devraient pas pleurer : "Je fus surprise de me retrouver plein(e d'émotions et de pleurer au point que ça fasse/ faisait? mal. Après cela, je me sentis revigoré(e comme si j'avais pris un bain". Pleurer révèle qui vous êtes vraiment et vous aide à vivre mieux. Il y a aussi un bénéfice sur le plan spirituel. Certaines personnes font connaissance avec leur moi supérieur. D'autres se voient d'une façon toute nouvelle, atteignant l'illumination. Prendre du temps pour se demander pourquoi les gens pleurent à propos de ces choses peut être un moment épanouissant dans la vie d'une personne.
La recherche des larmes est un service qui procure un soutien et un endroit sûr où les gens peuvent pleurer. C'est une aide remarquable pour ceux qui luttent pour exprimer leurs émotions, réprimées souvent en raison de stigmates culturels.

Bravo, Maxwell! Un très bon texte ...

3 C) L’une de mes missions est d’aider les gens à se débarrasser de cette certitude qu’ils ont en eux qu’ils ne doivent pas pleurer : “J’ai été surpris de m’être trouvé moi-même rempli d’émotions et d’avoir pleuré jusque ça me fasse mal. (OK! Maya est passée au masculin !) Ensuite je me suis senti revigoré comme si j’avais pris un bain”. Pleurer révèle qui vous êtes vraiment et vous aide à vivre mieux. Ca apporte également un certain bénéfice spirituel. Certains patients y trouvent aussi le meilleur d’eux-mêmes. D’autres se voient d’une façon qu’ils n’avaient jamais imaginée et atteignent une illumination. Prendre le temps de réfléchir à ce pourquoi les gens pleurent sur certaines choses peut être un épanouissement dans une vie. La ‘recherche des larmes’ est un service qui offre un soutien et un endroit tranquille où les gens peuvent pleurer. C’est une aide importante pour ceux qui se battent pour exprimer des émotions réprimées, ce qui est souvent dû à un discrédit culturel. Bravo, Maya ! Ensemble bien compris et bien traduit. BRAVO !

Un grand à nos trois volontaires, au nom de tous ...

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'espagnol 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. / Partager sur les réseaux