Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Past Tense/help

Forum > English only || Bottom

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Past Tense/help
Message from kaistal posted on 16-09-2017 at 18:06:22 (D | E | F)
Hiii
I tried to write something in the past tense. Could you check it for me please I'm so confused how to use the correct grammar.
Thank you in advance for helping me .

Seven years ago, I learned at SD Muhammadiyah Sapen in Nitikan, Yogyakarta. There I had my first experience being a treasurer. I was a treasurer in my scout group. it was not easy being a treasurer. we must organized the group's money and collected the member's money once in two days.
It was not easy to collect the other member's money. They usually had a reason in order not to pay on that day. And that makes their debt piled up.
One day, I was sick and had to stay at home for days. So I ask one of my scout's member to be my subtitute. I asked her to replaced me to collect the other member's money. Two days later, when I finally attended the school again. I asked her about the money and the pouch that I used to kept the money. After school ended, and I arrived at my home. I started to checked the money and does the book keeping.

When I checked the money, it was missing a few rupiahs than it was should be. But i didn't want to be reckless and short-minded. So, the next day I asked about it to my friend,Tika, as if nothings happened.
I asked whether all the member already collected the money, and she said yes. She sure that she collected every member's money already.
I felt bad if I had to ask her further. Because it was my fault that I asked her to be my subtitute when she had no idea how to do it.
From this experience, I learned that I should not give my task to other person easily.

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 16-09-2017 23:16

Re: Past Tense/help from here4u, posted on 19-09-2017 at 23:10:47 (D | E)
Hello !

Seven years ago, I learned at SD Muhammadiyah Sapen in Nitikan, Yogyakarta. There I had my first experience being a treasurer. I was a treasurer in my scout group. it was not easy beingrevoir la construction) a treasurer. we must organized temps + vocabulaire) the group's money and collected the member's money once in two days.
It was not easy to collect the other member's money. They usually had a reason (in order) not to pay on that day. And that makes their debt piled up.
One day, I was sick and had to stay at home for days. So I ask temps!) one of my scout's member to be my subtitute. I asked her to replaced me to collect the other member's money. Two days later, when I finally attended (the) school again. I asked her about the money and the pouch that I used to kept the money XX . After school ended, and I arrived at my home. I started to checked the money and does the book keeping.(Attention à la ponctuation!)

When I checked the money, it was missing a few rupiahs than it was should be.= A revoir! But i didn't want to be reckless and short-minded. So, the next day I asked about it to my friend,Tika, as if nothings XXX happened.
I asked whether all the memberX already collected + tempsthe money, and she said yes. She XXX sure that she
XXX collected every member's money already.
I felt bad if I had to ask her further. Because it was my fault that I asked her to be my subtitute when she had no idea how to do it.
From this experience, I learned that I should not give my task to other person easily.

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Forum > English only

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'espagnol 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. / Partager sur les réseaux