Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

I look for an english correspondent

Cours gratuits > Forum > Trouver un correspondant || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

I look for an english correspondent
Message de malou35 posté le 31-08-2018 à 00:22:00 (S | E | F)
hello
iam a french woman i live in Rennes in britany
i am retired since 3 years ago i am 63
now i have free time to improve my english
i went in london in june 6 days it is very difficult for me to understand your language
i can in echange help you to speak french if you want
i would like to speak english with you but i progress very slowly
i hope to echange with you
good night and thank you
see you soon

Réponse : I look for an english correspondent de samuelson00, postée le 31-08-2018 à 02:40:39 (S | E)
Hello,

My name is Samuel and I'm an English native. I believe we can do this together. I was actually looking for a site to help my learning of French then I stumbled on this site. While you may be interested in learning English, I want to learn French. So we are a good match. Let's start learning at once.

Rewriting what you posted would sound like:

Hello,
I am (or I'm with apostrophe (')) a French woman and I live in Rennes, Brittany. I am 63 and I got retired 3 years ago. Now I have some free time to improve my spoken English.

I went to London inJune and stayed for 6 days and it was (past tense of "is") very difficult for me to understand your language. I can in exchange help you to speak French if you want. I would like to speak English with you but I will progress very slowly. I hope to hear from you. Good night and thank you.

Can you also write this in French for me?

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Trouver un correspondant

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'espagnol 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. / Partager sur les réseaux