Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de avie posté le 2004-11-06 21:30:08 (S | E | F | I)
Hi everybody !! I know this question has maybe ever asked but not in english !

1/ What's the place the music in your life ?
2/ What's it bring you ?
3/ What do you listen ?
4/ And do you play ?
Bye, thanx and see ya ! PLease answer in english !!!!!!

-------------------
Modifié par avie le 06-11-2004 21:34

Réponse: re:The music . de morenita, postée le 2004-11-06 21:45:27 (S | E)
Hi avie!!
1.music is sth that I can't live without!
2.I listen to ,almost,all kinds of music,except "rock" I dont like it!!

Réponse: re:The music . de avie, postée le 2004-11-06 21:52:41 (S | E)
Ok thanx morenita ! For me the 'rock' is the most important kind of music . But it's your opinion !
What do you listen in particulary ?

Réponse: re:The music . de cocoon, postée le 2004-11-06 22:03:20 (S | E)
Hi Avie!
Actually, my answer is ordinary, but music is my oxygen.
Music is a sort of therapy, as well as traveling ... and... shopping...
I especially enjoy U2, Franz Ferdinand (I love Scotland and Scots...), and above all : Lou Reed, and Bob Dylan .

But what about you?

Réponse: re:The music . de speedjo905, postée le 2004-11-06 22:56:29 (S | E)
1/ What's the place the music in your life ?
The music is very important for me.
2/ What's it bring you ?
Sometimes it's bring a peace or just a pleasure to listen to the music.
3/ What do you listen ?
I listen different type of music. Mozart is for a good dream. Popular music.
4/ And do you play ?
I play piano but just 3 or 4 pieces. I don't learning how to play it but I like to play.

Réponse: re:The music . de kayrol, postée le 2004-11-07 00:16:34 (S | E)
Hi Avie,
1/ What's the place of music in your life ? As Morenita, I cannot live without music, I need it each day as much as I need my big coffee every morning
2/ What does it bring you ? very deep sensations, gooseflesh, an incredible pleasure, peace of mind....and so many deep feelings..for me it's a drug
3/ What do you listen ? rock (mainly of the sixties and seventies : The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple) or a few recent good groups as Muse or Coldplay
4/ And do you play ? Yes I play the guitar and a bit of piano
Kayrol

Réponse: re:The music . de claire1, postée le 2004-11-07 09:05:18 (S | E)
Avie it's a good idea ,

1) the place is important for me but others things are most important such as the painture,the lecture...

2) the music brings me a relaxing moment

3) I enjoy listening soul music:Sam cooke,Percy Sledge,Nina Simone,Billie Holiday,the rightoues Brothers,..Louis Amstrong,...and more...I also enjoy listening Bob Marley,Jimmy Cliff...I love Elvis the King,Jammie Lee Lewis.I like the Rolling Stones,and U2....and more ....for the moment it's ok no? I forget one more:the Boss Bruce !!

4) I play piano!!!!!!

thanks Avie for this special moment !!!

and you what it's your favourite music?

bye
claire1

Réponse: re:The music . de avie, postée le 2004-11-07 12:06:41 (S | E)
OK thanx !
Me my favorite band is U2 see : https://www.anglaisfacile.com/forum/lire.php?num=6&msg=3515&pp=&Page=1&tri=4
For me the music is very very important .
The music brings me so many things like the peace, a relaxing moment and it's way to find me again (inside).
I listen rock'n'roll music, punk music, country and irish music.
I play drums .

Réponse: re:The music . de magic_mushroom, postée le 2004-11-07 19:10:44 (S | E)
I can breathe thanx to music. Can't imagine my life without music, it would be completely... empty.

I'm totally crazy about Rock music, and especially BRIT Rock: I think the best bands come from the UK.
My favourite band's Muse: they're amazing, I saw them a few months ago and wow ! It was just incredible: THIS is Music.
I also like Radiohead, Franz Ferdinand, Serafin, The Cure of course (Robert Smith's a God) , Placebo, The Libertines...

But the one i admire the most, my greatest Goddess, the only one who fascinates me so much that i sometimes feel i'm loosing my mind is BJORK.
u can think it's a bit excessive but just listen to a song of her and maybe u'll understand.

- Sorry if my english's bad -

Réponse: re:The music . de avie, postée le 2004-11-14 18:01:14 (S | E)
Your english is not bad ( I think ).
Thanx for your answer.

Réponse: re:The music . de babyscot59, postée le 2004-11-15 09:39:02 (S | E)
Music is THE thing, , it is linked to emotions and old sweet memories. It helps to feel good and to feel blue, it gives energy and soothes down. To sum-up, that's what life is all about, vibrations and emotions things that can't be naturally expressed!!
my favourite singers and bands are:placebo, nina simone, aretha franklyn, marvin gaye, queen, nina lemay, tina turner, travis, corrs cranberries!!

thanks Avie

Réponse: re:The music . de salsify, postée le 2004-11-15 19:31:27 (S | E)
Hi!

I can't live without music. For me, it's an important thing which takes a big part in my life. If I want to spend a good day, I have to listen to music, even if it's just for few minutes.
I don't think to have a favourite style of music. I listen to all, except disco. But I adore listening to U2. It's my favourite band for a long time (even if I was only 24 )
When I was younger, I played keyboard for 7 years. But I stopped because I didn't go to my course by pleasure anymore. And it was important for me to play by pleasure. And now, I haven't enough time.

See you soon,

Réponse: re:The music . de nanis, postée le 2004-11-17 14:42:46 (S | E)
er.. babyscot who is nina lemay? I'm sure you wanted to say LINDA lemay...

- music have an important place for me. when I'm sad it's the best way to make me feel good! it's magic!
I prefer brit rock like magic mushroom
and always like magic mushroom my favourite band is Muse!,I agree with him ( or her?)? It's the best band of the UK!when I'm listening their musics I'm totally disconnected...I'm feeling good... !
placebo , franz ferdinand are cool too! and I discovered a new band 2 months ago :it's "colour of fire" they are promising!
sometimes I listen coldplay , the vines... , and lots of other bands!
that's all!
bye!

-------------------
Edité par nanis le 2004-11-17 18:49:05

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux