Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de joy813 posté le 2004-11-11 13:22:31 (S | E | F | I)
Put the verb in brackets into the Past Simple

Once upon a time, a long time ago, there was a knight who, as he ------1----(grow) older, -------2----(lose) all his hair.
He -----3----(become) as bald as an egg. He didn't want anyone to see his bald head, so he -------4---(buy) a beautiful, black, curly wig.
One day some lords and ladies from the castle invited him to go hunting with them, so of course he ------5-----(put) on his beautiful wig. "How handsome I look" he -----6---(think) to himself. Then he ------7------(set) off happily for the forest.
However a terrible thing happened. His wig -----8----(catch) on a branch and ----9---(fall) off in full view of everyone. How they all laughed at him !
At first the poor knight ----10---(feel) very foolish but then he ----11-----(see) the funny side of the situation, and he started laughing, too.
The knight never ----12----(wear) his wig again !

Réponse: re:Ex: easy text de salsify, postée le 2004-11-11 15:21:25 (S | E)
My answers :

Once upon a time, a long time ago, there was a knight who, as he grew older, lost all his hair.
He became as bald as an egg. He didn't want anyone to see his bald head, so he bought a beautiful, black, curly wig.
One day some lords and ladies from the castle invited him to go hunting with them, so of course he put on his beautiful wig. "How handsome I look" he thought to himself. Then he set off happily for the forest.
However a terrible thing happened. His wig caught on a branch and fell off in full view of everyone. How they all laughed at him !
At first the poor knight felt very foolish but then he saw the funny side of the situation, and he started laughing, too.
The knight never wore his wig again !

Thanks for this exercise

Réponse: re:Ex: easy text de minouche15, postée le 2004-11-11 15:32:59 (S | E)
thank you, but this time this one is easier for me I think :
1 - grew
2 - lost
3 - became
4 - bought
5 - put
6 - thought
7 - set
8 - caught
9 - fell
10- felt
11- saw
12- wore .

Réponse: re:Ex: easy text de joy813, postée le 2004-11-11 20:19:33 (S | E)
To salsify and Minouche
I sent you a MP

Réponse: re:Ex: easy text de dandoun, postée le 2004-11-11 21:12:59 (S | E)
Hello,

1- Grew
2- lost
3- Became
4- Bought
5- Put
6- Thought
7- Set
8- Caught
9- Fell
10- Felt
11- Saw
12-Wore

Réponse: re:Ex: easy text de morenita, postée le 2004-11-11 23:12:34 (S | E)
Once upon a time, a long time ago, there was a knight who, as he(GREW) older, (LOST) all his hair.
He (BECAME) as bald as an egg. He didn't want anyone to see his bald head, so he (BOUGHT) a beautiful, black, curly wig.
One day some lords and ladies from the castle invited him to go hunting with them, so of course he (PUT) on his beautiful wig. "How handsome I look" he (TOUGHT) to himself. Then he (SET) off happily for the forest.
However a terrible thing happened. His wig (CAUGHT) on a branch and (FELL) off in full view of everyone. How they all laughed at him !
At first the poor knight (FELT) very foolish but then he (SAW) the funny side of the situation, and he started laughing, too.
The knight never (WORE) his wig again

Réponse: re:Ex: easy text de joy813, postée le 2004-11-12 09:51:26 (S | E)
It's perfect for everybody I'm very happy

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux