Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de babyscot59 posté le 2004-11-18 14:04:12 (S | E | F | I)
to please morenita( she's worth it) I will deal with my driving experience:

"the first time I drove was awful. I pressed the brake too hard and the driving instructor got his head in the windscreen,he almost bumped into it, actually!!
I had cramps and I could hardly press the clutch and the car kept jolting on the road. I drove during a few miles never using the 4th gear because I was driving too slow and then using both the clutch and the gear at once was difficult.
The worse was when I stopped at a stop line. I had to accelerate and turn the steering wheel.Unfortunately I unreleased the clutch too soon and the car started rushing , I had no time to turn the steering wheel and on that very day the bumper discovered what it had been designed for!!
I have not passed my driver's license, I was first not gifted for that () and then the driving school ran out of money, maybe it paid too much for body repairs!!!!
I eventually have no regrets, I use a chauffeur instead, it is safer and more comfortable so don't be afraid I won't drive again!!"

this story is true, now give us your impressions in English on Driving experience

Lol

babyscot

-------------------
Modifié par babyscot59 le 18-11-2004 14:26

Réponse: re:talking about... driving de cocoon, postée le 2004-11-18 15:24:28 (S | E)

I've passed my driver's license 2 years ago. I have a car (from 1978, and I think it's gonna die...)... The first time I had a lesson with my instructor, he was scared, because he told me hat I was driving too fast... I actually thought that the speed limit in town was 90km/h and the one outside the town was 120km/h (I'm not talking about the highway).
I know, it's all but logical. Anyway, he told me that and I passed my license without any problem. Now I go to university by car, and it's quite cool, because I can wake up later... I think I'm a "car addict", and according to me, the real and only problem is to find a parking lot...

Réponse: re:talking about... driving de babyscot59, postée le 2004-11-18 15:27:57 (S | E)
well to put an end to transportation problems, I have moved close to my university!! Problem solved and it is quite cheap LOL

thanks cocoon

Réponse: re:talking about... driving de morenita, postée le 2004-11-18 22:35:47 (S | E)
Hi baby!
thank you very much you were very nice to me this time
what a funny experience you had
I havent had my driving licence yet! Actually I m thinking of starting courses next month,hope I wont have an unforgettable experience like yours
see ya

Réponse: re:talking about... driving de vanina, postée le 2004-11-19 13:48:52 (S | E)
When I've driven for the first time it went rather well, except at the end of the lesson when I briskly crashed the brake, the instructor was very afraid! After that I was very frightened by the traffic, because I come from a rather small town and I passed my driving licence in a big one. During several hours I didn't want to pass the gears... Lastly, I failed 2 times the exam and I succeeded the third time. But it was above all the assistance of the instructor that I didn't like. Today, I drive for nearly 2 years and I like it very much, if I can't drive during a few days I miss it very much and I think a car is very practical.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux